• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sword Coast Legends Demo Livestream Today!

Today (Thursday) at 3pm EDT, or 7pm GMT, there's going to be a live-stream demo of the upcoming Sword Coast Legends video game. The livestream will be hosted by Dan Tudge, who runs n-Space, the company making the game, along with other staff from the company. "Tune into the action as the intrepid adventurers look to find an alternate route into the city of Luskan in order to meet an informant, but find themselves in a struggle for survival against the undead swarming the city’s slums."

Today (Thursday) at 3pm EDT, or 7pm GMT, there's going to be a live-stream demo of the upcoming Sword Coast Legends video game. The livestream will be hosted by Dan Tudge, who runs n-Space, the company making the game, along with other staff from the company. "Tune into the action as the intrepid adventurers look to find an alternate route into the city of Luskan in order to meet an informant, but find themselves in a struggle for survival against the undead swarming the city’s slums."

Click on the screenshot below to jump to the livestream.

SCREEN_SCL_021015_011.jpg

"Developed by n-Space, Sword Coast Legends™ is a party-based PC RPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast. The game offers an all-new way to play D&D by bringing the roleplaying dynamic between players and a Dungeon Master (DM) to life with a first-of-its-kind, real-time DM mode."

Ricochet

Explorer
Looking good. I am wondering why the characters have hundreds of hit points in level 7 though. :) Was also surprised at the plethora of magic items. I liked how a game like The Witcher didn't overload on the loot, and wish more CRPGs would follow its example. Clearly they are changing a bunch of things, but it will probably be a fun game - if not as true to the 5e rules as I'd prefer.

Dire Bare

Legend
liked the looks of the game, however i thought the voice acting on the characters was awful!

I thought the voice-acting was okay, but the "echo effect" when they were in the dungeon was irritating.

But, WOW! The preview on youtube makes this game look great!

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
This looks interesting. I don't mind the mechanic wherein the DM has limited points to spend, or must find things in the dungeon to be able to use them--but I definitely want a setting for an omnipotent DM. I want to be able to create freely without having a budget of points to spend.

Ideally, if I were the DM, I would want to prepare the encounters/dungeon ahead of time--not concurrently with the player(s) playing the game.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads