[Sword & Sorcery] Barbarians of Lemuria? Anyone?

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Anyone for Barbarians of Lemuria? Here's a link for the curious. Here's another link for a free, older version of the game.

Here's a possible adventure:

For centuries, the Great Swamp has hidden hints of an ancient culture of Witch-Queens. Now the swamp has become the source of a mysterious disease. Has the corruption that once infested Great Swamp manifested again? Are rumors of a terrible Witch-Queen's return to power true? Why are heavily-guarded caravans bearing gold, weapons, and slaves entering the Great Swamp? Could this new Witch-Queen be amassing an army?

Blind Sema, master of Freehold's thieves' guild, wants answers to these questions. Recently, one of Sema's spies returned from the swamp stricken with a horrible disease. Before profrane rot devoured her body, the fever-mad spy told about an ancient fortress hidden in the mangroves of the Great Swamp. This fortress, she claimed, is the destination of those caravans.

Blind Sema has you and other stout-hearted adventurers to journey into the Great Swamp. Your mission? Find out what's going on and, if possible, put a stop to whatever's going on that could threaten Freehold and, by extension, Blind Sema's interests in that rough-and-tumble city.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Link doesn't work, but if I just can roll up a S&S character then I can do so since that at least is free.. I like the other old school game you are running, so I am tentatively in if we find other players.

Edit: For some reason I thought Sword and Sorcery was one of those retro clone RPGs, but now that I tried to do a search for it I find I am mistaken. If I do play, you might have to create a character for me or let me choose from several options.

Last edited:

Remove ads