• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sword & Sorcery World -- Primeval Thule

Dargrimm

First Post
I've been always a huge fan of Sword & Sorcery. I'm a fan of Robert E. Howard and Clark Ashton Smith, love the illustrations of Frank Frazetta and Boris Vallejo and movies like Conan the Barbarian and The Beastmaster have always been in my absolute indispensable favourites list.

I've always wanted to mix D&D and S&S making my own world (even if it is heavily based on the works of the authors above) and I have in my head a half-baked mix of lore, cultures, cities that I haven't yet put to paper. I've even got a map I've been making for a long time.

world-map.jpg

And then I found about Primeval Thule. Call me late to the party, I am, but this setting has got all the flavour I'm looking to put into my own home-brewed world. I really want to get my hands on the 5E book when it's published and borrow (steal) all the thing I like to put into my world (I've got to find a name for it soon).

Have you played Primeval Thule in 4E or Pathfinder? What do you think of it?

And what do you think of the map I draw? It was my first time with maps so it is not very good but...

Remove ads