• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Swordmage Aegis of Assault ?

Tellerve

Going to be playing a Swordmage in a campaign coming up and I have a question about the Aegis of Assault and how it exactly operates.

When you teleport next to the target of the mark to do the attack I'm assuming you can pick any square adjacent to the target correct?

Also, since it doesn't mention teleporting back after the attack, I'm assuming you stay next to the target whom you just attacked correct?

Thanks,

Tellerve

jimtillman

Explorer
Going to be playing a Swordmage in a campaign coming up and I have a question about the Aegis of Assault and how it exactly operates.

When you teleport next to the target of the mark to do the attack I'm assuming you can pick any square adjacent to the target correct?

Also, since it doesn't mention teleporting back after the attack, I'm assuming you stay next to the target whom you just attacked correct?

Thanks,

Tellerve

this seems correct t me

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads