• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sydney gamer looking for new group

willvr

First Post
Okay, my gaming group has decided RPing isn't for them.

So I'm looking for a new group in the Sydney area. I'm based in Lane Cove; but I use public transport, so has to be accessible via public transport. I don't really want more than once a month; but am willing to GM, though my list of games I'm willing to GM is a lot smaller than those I'm willing to play.

Games I'm willing to run with people I don't know that well:

2E AD&D, 3.5, Pathfinder.

Games I'm willing to play: Cinematic Unisystem, Witchcraft, 1E AD&D, 2E AD&D, Pathfinder, Mutants and Masterminds, Star Wars Saga edition, willing to give most RPGs at least a go; though I've tried and found 4E DnD not to my liking.

ChrisM-OZ

First Post
Adopt me !

Hello,

Freshly arrived in Sydney, I am looking for new players, but I am not a GM. I also like to play board games if you have some. I come from France and have only a few luggage, so I don't have any games right now (sad :( ), but this should change soon once I am well settled in Sydney.

The games you listed are fine for me, even if I never played Pathfinder (but I'm eager to discover it!). For information, I live in the Eastern suburbs.

Chris

So I'm looking for a new group in the Sydney area. I'm based in Lane Cove; but I use public transport, so has to be accessible via public transport. I don't really want more than once a month; but am willing to GM, though my list of games I'm willing to GM is a lot smaller than those I'm willing to play.

Games I'm willing to play: Cinematic Unisystem, Witchcraft, 1E AD&D, 2E AD&D, Pathfinder, Mutants and Masterminds, Star Wars Saga edition, willing to give most RPGs at least a go; though I've tried and found 4E DnD not to my liking.

damned

Explorer
Hey guys,

I live in Eastwood, Sydney but my time is very limited these days so Im running an online campaign using the Fantasy Grounds tabletop and the Castles & Crusades (old school d&d) rules. Currently the party has just headed south from the Duchy of Geoff over the Crystal Mist mountains into Sterich where they have found masses of Orc, Hobgoblins and much worse preparing to invade from the mountains into the ill-prepared valleys below. Currently my group has players from Sydney, Auckland, Germany and the US :)

hit me up if you are interested.

Oh - we are also running FG Con in 4 weeks time - its a virtual convention using Fantasy Grounds - completely free to join and play. Over 40 sessions currently available to join. check out fg-con.com for some info. It runs from Thursday 8th May to Sunday 11th May.

regards
Damian

willvr

First Post
Hello,

Freshly arrived in Sydney, I am looking for new players, but I am not a GM. I also like to play board games if you have some. I come from France and have only a few luggage, so I don't have any games right now (sad :( ), but this should change soon once I am well settled in Sydney.

The games you listed are fine for me, even if I never played Pathfinder (but I'm eager to discover it!). For information, I live in the Eastern suburbs.

Chris

My computer went down for a bit; but I'm back now. If you're still looking for a group PM me. I don't really do board games much, but am willing to GM; though would need a party of at least 4.

mabel

First Post

Hi, my boyfriend and I have just moved to Sydney, from Melbourne, and we are looking to play with people as well. We live pretty far out from the city, in Richmond, but travelling somewhere once a month should be okay. I have also recently started a meetup group, hoping to meet people to play and just nerd out together (it's called "Western Sydney Sci-Fi and Gaming" if you want to look it up on the Meetup website).

I haven't personally played any tabletop RPGs before, but my boyfriend has played tonnes of D&D in the past and says he knows the sting of a gaming group breakup. We don't really mind what games we play, as long as you don't mind us being noobs. :p

willvr

First Post
Hi, my boyfriend and I have just moved to Sydney, from Melbourne, and we are looking to play with people as well. We live pretty far out from the city, in Richmond, but travelling somewhere once a month should be okay. I have also recently started a meetup group, hoping to meet people to play and just nerd out together (it's called "Western Sydney Sci-Fi and Gaming" if you want to look it up on the Meetup website).

I haven't personally played any tabletop RPGs before, but my boyfriend has played tonnes of D&D in the past and says he knows the sting of a gaming group breakup. We don't really mind what games we play, as long as you don't mind us being noobs. :p

I really don't mind noobs; everyone was new once. I'll probably look into that meetup group sometime over the weekend; once I've had a bit more sleep.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads