• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Syrinscape - I've uploaded a new FREE soundset...

benjamin

Explorer
Greetings All! :)

Some people said they would be interested in me keeping you up to date on this one...

FIRST - If you have no idea what Syrinscape is... Syrinscape automatically creates continuous, nonrepeating, sparse, unobtrusive, adjustable background noise for any Table Top Role Playing situation. You can easily add your own music to it, and it will randomly play on for ever...

Visit here for more info: www.syrinscape.com

FOR THOSE WHO DO KNOW WHAT Syrinscape IS:

I've made another soundset, and this one is FREE! You don't need to have donated or anything to have access.

Check out a sample of it here...
http://www.syrinscape.com/NewSoundSet
...very pleased with it...

It's called the "Brindol" Soundset (from the Red Hand of Doom - favourite module). Perfect for those times spent in town. More than 50MB of city samples, including animal noises, church bells, carts going by, laughing children, money changing hands and much more, plus five specially composed pieces of music!

Remember the soundsets are easily customisable too... so if you don't like an effect, or you want to add your own music, it's very easy!

Just read the tutorials.

Let me know how you go...

Cheers, :angel:

Benjamin

Remove ads