D&D 5E T1: The Village of Hommlet (OOC)

Rubberneck

First Post
Thanks I'll look into it. I apologize for all of the OOC in the IC thread lol I'm still learning :D so what about all the advantage/disadvantage stuff. I'm guessing you'll tell us when that comes into play?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Thanks I'll look into it. I apologize for all of the OOC in the IC thread lol I'm still learning :D so what about all the advantage/disadvantage stuff. I'm guessing you'll tell us when that comes into play?

Usually, though there are class abilities, feats, and other circumstances that allow you to give yourself Advantage.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Well then... Lol. It's been a pleasure guys! Haha

In my tabletop groups, what I usually do with circumstances like this (a character dying really early in the adventure) is allow the player to cook up another character and have them catch up to the group or be found at the adventure site or something similar.

If you are interested in going that route, let me know.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Another dwarf fighter, perhaps? :p

Seriously, only now do I understand what I did wrong with my attempts to use the dice roller (in the IC thread). I used "dice" instead of "roll". I'll do it next time!

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Darn, that's a tough turn of events! Can Thain attempt any healing, or is it too late for that?

It is too late - Dur'dan took enough damage in one hit to take him to -13, his normal HP maximum below 0. That will kill a character outright, bypassing death saves.
[MENTION=6763059]Rubberneck[/MENTION], whenever you are ready. We can have your new character be from the village and catch up to the group with a message from Burne or another NPC, or be a captive of the bandits hanging out in the moathouse ruins, or be a bandit who's having a change of heart and switches sides, or some other intro I haven't thought of, yet.

Remove ads