• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Coming Table Top Terrain Coming Soon

SethRob

First Post
Hey everyone, many in the RPG community supported my brother and I earlier this year in our Kickstarter campaign for a tabletop terrain system called TerraTiles. Now, production is complete, and I wanted to invite everyone to participate in the activities leading up to both our next Kickstarter project and the release of our "Misty Moorlands" boxed set. We are trying to spread the word through the gaming community, while also having a lot of fun with all of you! = ) There are two things going on right now:

1. Prepping for the public release of our first boxed set, Misty Moorlands.
    • We already have limited quantities of our first print run and will offer them first to the people who sign up at the website below.
  2. A new Kickstarter project for a second set of TerraTiles called Coasts and Rivers.
    • The campaign begins this coming Tuesday, July 7th!

If you are interested in learning more, please check out www.TerraTileSystem.com
We have also made a couple of videos talking more about the TerraTiles terrain system here: www.rainnstudios.com/coasts-and-rivers

Thanks for your time, and please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for our next set!

TerraTiles 1.jpgTerraTiles 2.jpgTerraTiles 3.jpgTerraTiles 4.jpg

HeathR

First Post
TerraTiles has Surpassed $50K

Hi everyone!

We really appreciate everyone from ENWorld coming over to the TerraTiles: Coasts & Rivers Kickstarter campaign! The project funded in less than 24 hours. That is amazing! Since then we have been crashing through stretch goals. Right now 494 backers have pledge $53,651 to make the project happen. That makes it the largest RAINN Studios Kickstarter ever! Incredible!

There are still a few days left in on the campaign. We'd love for you to check the campaign out!

Cheers,
Heath

Remove ads