• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tact-Tiles on eBay

Jarrod

First Post
Due to fortunate circumstances (a rambunctious toddler), I'm getting out of gaming. Instead of letting my tact-tile set get dusty in a corner (or eaten by said toddler) I'm putting them on eBay so someone else can love, cuddle, and draw on them. I'd prefer if a gamer picked them up, so someone please show me some love :D

Obligatory linky: Rare: complete 12-piece Tact-Tile set by BC Products - eBay (item 180611121251 end time Jan-20-11 05:42:07 PST)

It's a 12-piece original set. They're really in excellent condition - some minor scratches but no permanent marker lines or anything of the sort.

Thanks!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Always fun to watch the going price on a set of Tact-Tiles, some (O)D&D booklets, and a few other such things. Sorry to see someone is "getting out of gaming" when experience has shown that they most often are really only taking a break but best of luck to you and your expanding family!

TheAuldGrump

First Post
I just want to remind folks that Long Tooth Studios has some not-quite-Tact-Tiles for sale.

I finally broke down and got some after losing one of the previous auctions.... Badly. :.-(

I had a chance to get some of the original Tact-Tiles at a gamestore, but let someone else get them, because they would still be available, right? :eek:

Tact-Tiles were a very nifty idea.

The Auld Grump

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Well, looking at how much it is going for at the moment... you'll be able to get some toddler kibble at the least. :p ($224.00 with seven days yet to go....)

The Auld Grump

Remove ads