• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tacticon 2005: I need games!

jcfiala

Explorer
Hello, one and all! This is John Fiala, RPG coordinator for Tacticon 2005.

I haven't tried posting to message boards to find games before, but I thought I'd give it a try this year. Tacticon is a regional convention happening here in Denver, taking place from September 1 to September 4th. If you're interested in running a game (or more) here, please let me know - my deadline is June 18th for getting games into the program book.

Denver has a thriving game comunity with some of the most original and dedicated gamemasters around, and we'd love for you to come down to Tacticon and show off all those games you've been thinking about playing. We'll have our usual spread of RPGA games, but I'd love to get others in, from D&D and Spycraft, to Exhalted, the new Vampire and Werewolf, GURPS Infiniate Worlds, or whatever strikes your fancy. Fantasy, Superheros, Detectives, Horror, or even Saturday Morning Cartoons, all are welcome.

This year, Tacticon is again being held at the Sheridan Four Points at I-25 and Hampden. It's the same place as last year, and the same place that every non-media fan convention in Denver is. The convention starts on the first of September, and continues along to the fourth. For more information, feel free to drop by http://www.denvergamers.com/tacticon/generalinfo.asp .

Just drop me a line at jcfiala@gmail.com, with the word 'TACTICON' in the subject so my filters will make sure it's treated well. I _will_ acknowledge every event submission sent to me in a few days, so if you haven't gotten a reply in four or five, feel free to resend it. Include the game system, the title of the session, a short description, the experience with the game required, how many players if the standard 6 doesn't apply, and anything else special about the game. Also indicate the times you'ld like to run it - if you won't be around on Sunday, it'd be a shame for me to try to schedule you for that.

As an additional note: people who run three games during the convention get in free, and each game beyond that earns you a free game to play!

Thank you, and I Hope you have a good day!

John Fiala

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads