Taking nominations for best RPG Podcasts of 2018!

The Gauntlet's Fear of a Black Dragon takes a look at (mostly) TSR-era and OSR adventures, analyzes how they play, and then pivots to deeper discussion on GMing a particular facet of that adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gauntlet's Fear of a Black Dragon takes a look at (mostly) TSR-era and OSR adventures, analyzes how they play, and then pivots to deeper discussion on GMing a particular facet of that adventure.

DM Howard

Explorer
Dungeons Master's Block - These guys are consistent, have a great attitude, have fun conversations and give good advice for anyone trying to run D&D games of any edition. Have a blast and listen to the DMB!

I second the DMB, such a quality podcast. DMs and Players should do themselves a favor and listen to every episode of this fantastic podcast.

thedicemechanic

First Post
Grognard Files, no question. Lots of other great content out there, but nothing tickles the intellect AND pulls the heartstrings like Dirk the Dice and pals

I've got three that I really enjoy listening too:
  1. Blasphemous Tomes
  2. The Coriolis Effect
  3. HowWeRollPodcast

Blasphemous Tomes because every episode is interesting to listen to and the hosts really know how to do a podcast. Plus I'm a big Call of Cthulhu fan.
Thank you very much for the kind words! We really appreciate it.

I hope it's not rude of me to offer one minor correction. While our website and publishing imprint are both called Blasphemous Tomes, the podcast is actually named The Good Friends of Jackson Elias.

Thank you again!

Thank you very much for the kind words! We really appreciate it.

I hope it's not rude of me to offer one minor correction. While our website and publishing imprint are both called Blasphemous Tomes, the podcast is actually named The Good Friends of Jackson Elias.

Thank you again!

Yes, thank you very much for that correction, obviously got a bit confused when I was looking for the website and just copied the page title. I have updated my post with the correct name. Thanks again and I look forward to many more episodes from Paul, Matthew, and yourself!

Happy gaming!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hey everyone! A couple of podcasters have contacted me and pointed out that a week isn’t long enough for them to get the word out for nominations, given that most podcasts are weekly. Fair point.

The nomination period is being extended to Tuesday 18th December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads