• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Taking nominations for best RPG Podcasts of 2018!

The Gauntlet's Fear of a Black Dragon takes a look at (mostly) TSR-era and OSR adventures, analyzes how they play, and then pivots to deeper discussion on GMing a particular facet of that adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gauntlet's Fear of a Black Dragon takes a look at (mostly) TSR-era and OSR adventures, analyzes how they play, and then pivots to deeper discussion on GMing a particular facet of that adventure.

dreamwitch

Villager
I'll second Quest Friends! I'm just as often laughing aloud at the goofy hijinks the cast get up to in the cartoon-like interpretation of Numenera's Ninth World as I am devastated by the characters' struggles, or am captivated by the developing plot. The editing is top-notch and still getting better and the players have amazing chemistry, so every episode is a delight. It's so much fun and so easy to fall in love with.

sstacks

Shane "Shane Plays" Stacks
I really do think that Morrus’ Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk deserves to be in this poll. Regardless of it being EN World's "house podcast", Morrus and Peter have come out of the gate strong in the past 6 months and have interesting segments and guests while covering RPG news. They also have very good chemistry and their editor has interesting comments as well inserted after the fact. It's one podcast I make sure to listen to every week.

JimmySprinkless

First Post
Kids on Bikes

Kids on Bikes may have been late to 2018 but they sure as hell have made an impact . Fantastic system and a wonderful cast of characters that create an instant sense of nostalgia for all those awesome stories we loved as kids. Go check them out!!
www.kidsonbikescast.com

Jake Hawkins

First Post
I really love both Interstitial! It's a game inspired by Kingdom Hearts. They have one full season out so far and a few between-season one shots. It's a great and emotional story and very goofy at the same time. The cast are all great role players and the GM is wonderful at telling a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads