• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade Game Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Roll Lookup
1d20-2 (17,-2) = 15

Koln stands for a moment, surprised... he was so certain that this man had to be one of them... in the past his holy water had been more affective than that of the holiest cardinals... perhaps his heart is not as pure as it once was... or maybe this man is not what he thought. Regardless, Koln cannot risk the well-being of this girl. Out of the corners of his eyes, Koln can tell that there's no one around, and he thanks God for giving him in the insight to always keep a silencer on his S&W. He fires at the man through the pocket in his coat, aiming for his head. The suppressed sound should go unheard by the busy patrons in the club.

I changed the roll to be the correct # for a called shot to the head.

The man seems to dodge your bullet as if it were barely moving. He seems to be dancing in air and you are so wrapped up in his motion that you don't even see the fist making its way to your stomache.

Celerity: Bloodpoint Burn (1)

Vampire Man's Attack Roll
1d20+2[19,2] = (21)

Fist Damage
1d3+4 → [3,4] = (7)

You double over and fall off the raised stairway. You manage to stand again however clutching your rather bruised abdomen.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Koln curses, under his breath in French as he climbs back to his feet, just as he knew it was a vampire. He looks around, noticing a few half empty bottles of vodka in a nearby dumpster. Without hesitating, he grabs one, ripping off a piece of his holy vestament to use as cloth, and makes a quick molotov cocktail. He stays crouched, and once the villain is in view he tosses it at his target. He prays to himself, hoping that this fire will better prepare him for the Inferno he is destined to fall to.

Roll Lookup

1d20 (20,2) = 22

((YAY!))

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Koln curses, under his breath in French as he climbs back to his feet, just as he knew it was a vampire. He looks around, noticing a few half empty bottles of vodka in a nearby dumpster. Without hesitating, he grabs one, ripping off a piece of his holy vestament to use as cloth, and makes a quick molotov cocktail. He stays crouched, and once the villain is in view he tosses it at his target. He prays to himself, hoping that this fire will better prepare him for the Inferno he is destined to fall to.

Roll Lookup

1d20 (20,2) = 22

((YAY!))

The flaming bottle lands a direct hit on the man flaring up all around him. "ARRGGHH"

Fire Damage
1d6 → [4] = (4) (x2 critical) =8

Reflex Save (DC15)
1d20+5 → [16,5] = (21)

He manages to douse the flames before they light him on fire. He has noticable burns on his face although they seem to be healing themselves right before your eyes. "Enough of this, you'll make a perfect specimen!"

He rushes at you again throws another punch.

Vampire Man Attack
1d20+2 → [16,2] = (18)

The fist connects with your face knocking you backwards.

Fist Damage

1d3+4 → [2,4] = (6)

You see the man looking down at you as your vision becomes blurred. You feel him lifting you up off the ground and carrying you before you pass out.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Koln, not wanting to be finished yet, reaches in his coat for his crucifix... but gasps.. realizing it's not there... as he's carried away and his vision blurs he sees it laying in the alley where he fell... without God there is no point to carry on... he shifts his darkening gaze to the girl as his lips form the words "Je suis
désolé...." before all goes black.

((That's it for Koln... for now))

ladyphoenix

First Post
Deep down Ruby was excited to finally meet someone who knows more about herself than she knows, but she still had reservation. Afterall, she is looking for the one who had created her and she is still knows there are different people to trust in this new world.
"Gangrel? Is that the type of creature I am?" She pondered this for a second "I suppose clan means there are different variations of what we are. I don't know if I can accept what I am until I can understand it first..this new type of hunger, acute senses, and fueled emotions..." She said as she stared at her pale skin. She touched her face with a hint of disgust. "I'm trying to find the one who has transformed me, I've heard he lives in this part of Denve. His name is Prestor.." Being known for her curiosity Ruby stared into the phantom's face trying to find more behind the mystery of him and herself...
Ruby could only see the mask and not his eyes as if they were black holes. She had a pleading look on her face as she talked. "Please..Do you know this man James Prestor? I need to know much about this world he has placed me in" Her head felt dizzy all of a sudden. "And I don't know why I am feeling weaker, I don't crave food anymore..." Her green eyes seemed to glaze in pain...

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The 24th Diocese

Ruby could only see the mask and not his eyes as if they were black holes. She had a pleading look on her face as she talked. "Please..Do you know this man James Prestor? I need to know much about this world he has placed me in" Her head felt dizzy all of a sudden. "And I don't know why I am feeling weaker, I don't crave food anymore..." Her green eyes seemed to glaze in pain...

Although you can't see his eyes you can feel the Phantom's gaze. You feel it going through you almost like he is scanning your mind. "The beast, yes, I see it writhes within you hungering for blood." He pauses for a moment and says "Prestor...hmmm. The name does sound familiar...I know there was a new vampire in town, came here but a few months ago. I never met him. If this newcomer is indeed your sire then you must seek him out. I believe his house is that old colonial on East Street, right outside the metro area. If you decide to stick around awhile do come back here at some point, I can help you out. Farwell"

With that the Phantom throws his cape over his shoulder and disappears into the crowd.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The 24th Diocese

Although you can't see his eyes you can feel the Phantom's gaze. You feel it going through you almost like he is scanning your mind. "The beast, yes, I see it writhes within you hungering for blood." He pauses for a moment and says "Prestor...hmmm. The name does sound familiar...I know there was a new vampire in town, came here but a few months ago. I never met him. If this newcomer is indeed your sire then you must seek him out. I believe his house is that old colonial on East Street, right outside the metro area. If you decide to stick around awhile do come back here at some point, I can help you out. Farwell"

With that the Phantom throws his cape over his shoulder and disappears into the crowd.

As you step outside of the club you see that the streets are almost completely void of people. You start walking down the street when some scuffling in the ally makes you glance over. You see what appears to be the figure of a man picking up what looks to be a body.

ladyphoenix

First Post
As you step outside of the club you see that the streets are almost completely void of people. You start walking down the street when some scuffling in the ally makes you glance over. You see what appears to be the figure of a man picking up what looks to be a body.
Ruby's eyes widened at the person being carried over this new stranger's shoulder. Still dizzy with thirst, she tried to remain calm and collective. "Excuse me...Will he be alright?" She said in an even voice. She folded her hands in front to try to pose no threat, afterall, she is unaware of this man's intentions.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The 24th Diocese

Ruby's eyes widened at the person being carried over this new stranger's shoulder. Still dizzy with thirst, she tried to remain calm and collective. "Excuse me...Will he be alright?" She said in an even voice. She folded her hands in front to try to pose no threat, afterall, she is unaware of this man's intentions.

The man turns around swiftly and looks you over. "Ruby?" he says. He motions for you to come over. As you approach him you see that he is your sire Jacob Prestor, your gaze then shifts over to the two bodies. "Don't worry, they are not dead. I'm sorry for leaving you Ruby, I'm in a great deal of trouble and I'm probably being followed. If you could help me carry these two I will lead you to my house where we can talk more."

ladyphoenix

First Post
The man turns around swiftly and looks you over. "Ruby?" he says. He motions for you to come over. As you approach him you see that he is your sire Jacob Prestor, your gaze then shifts over to the two bodies. "Don't worry, they are not dead. I'm sorry for leaving you Ruby, I'm in a great deal of trouble and I'm probably being followed. If you could help me carry these two I will lead you to my house where we can talk more."
Ruby gasped aloud. God has surely brought her to the right path. She now notices the lavender eyed girl motionless on the ground next to James. It seems like the best thing to do is to comply. She picked the girl up and was surprised of her increased strength. "Wow," she thought to herself. As she followed him, she had so many questions in her mind, but her most primal need came first. The dizziness came back. "James, I feel this unquenchable thirst and I feel frightened. I have been told I'm a Gangrel, but I'm not sure what to do."

Remove ads