Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Vampire: The Musical

Hey guys, I came up with this idea while driving for 2 hours from NY. I want to make a soundtrack for our game and I have a few ideas for tracks. Mike has already said what Koln's theme song should be but what about Clover and Ruby, and I mean serious songs (not amish paradise). I would like everyone to contribute to this if we can so that it will be a group effort. I even have an album cover in the works!

I'll post more about this when I have all the tracks together. but right now I'm looking for music for all three characters, maybe some NPCs, and the 24th Diocese.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Hey guys, I came up with this idea while driving for 2 hours from NY. I want to make a soundtrack for our game and I have a few ideas for tracks. Mike has already said what Koln's theme song should be but what about Clover and Ruby, and I mean serious songs (not amish paradise). I would like everyone to contribute to this if we can so that it will be a group effort. I even have an album cover in the works!

I'll post more about this when I have all the tracks together. but right now I'm looking for music for all three characters, maybe some NPCs, and the 24th Diocese.

I've actually had a similar idea for awhile now. For Koln, definately the theme of Simon Belmont, or 3 Doors Down's Kryptonite. I also really like "Burnin' Heretics" by Apoptygma Berzerk. Maybe "flagpole sitta" by Harvery Danger.

Some other music I think that might fit the 24th Diocese:

"timekiller" - project pitchfork
"nightmares" - junkie xl
"witches' dance" - wumpscut
"the dark inside me" - velvet acid christ
"just human" - scandy
"the international killer" - funker vogt
"ruptura" - hocico

Some other music that may fit in other places in the rp:
"Vampire Romance I" or "Vampire Romance II" - blutengel
"the perfect drug" - nin
"train to miami" - steel pole bath tub
"eulogy" - tool
"totmatcher" - wumpscut
And the Happy Days theme song

ladyphoenix

First Post

Excellent idea, so much fun : ) Ill def get back to u on that, lotsa thinkin to do.. Amish paradise lol

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Vampire: The Musical

Here is the tentative track list so far. I've kept some out as to not give away parts of the story but only one or two were taken out really.

1) Halloween Night
2) Ruby's Theme - Sarah picks
3) Alien Hunger
4) Feral Blood (Ruby song) - Sarah picks
5) The Streets Of Denver - Wandering The Streets (Vampire Bloodlines)
6) Koln's Theme - Simon Belmont (Castlevania 2)
7) Clover's Theme - Alysson picks
8) University Of Denver
9) The Coetri (the group's theme) - I'm thinking Happy Days :p
10) The 24th Diocese
11) Battle Theme
12) Edward's Theme - I pick
13) The Pig-Tailed Girl Within My Head - Mike picks
14) The Blood Hunt
15) Vampires Can Love Too (for Koln & Ruby) - Mike and Sarah group effort
16) The Red-Haired Demoness - I pick
17) Mind Games (Clover Song) - Alysson picks
18) The Broadstreet
19) Arise Thaddeus - Arthus My Son (WoW)
20) Dr. Liverman I Presume - I pick
21) Blood Addiction - I pick
22) Lacey's Theme - I pick
23) Battle With Thaddeus
24) Escape From Denver - I'm Thinking Born To Be Wild :cool:
25) The Emerson Estate - Haunted House (Vampire Bloodlines)
26) Seventh Son

ladyphoenix

First Post
Ive got a couple ideas for koln and Ruby, Mike.
All by HIM
1. Vampire Heart
2. Play Dead
3. Join me
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4fMoXEeBDQ]YouTube - Vampire Heart Lyrics[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRzq6-6aeHE]YouTube - HIM - Join me in death ( Official music video )[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9XRzqEbK7s]YouTube - HIM - Play Dead @ Artmania Part 6[/ame]

Tale_Weaver

First Post

ladyphoenix

First Post
For soundtrack 4) Feral Blood
I am picking "Bodies" by Drowning pool ^_^
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY_I6doz6Qk]YouTube - Drowning Pool - Bodies (High Quality)[/ame]

I'm torn between a couple songs for Ruby's theme, le sigh..

Strider_Koln

First Post
Ive got a couple ideas for koln and Ruby, Mike.
All by HIM
1. Vampire Heart
2. Play Dead
3. Join me

I vote vampire heart.

For Koln, if Simon threatens to sue, i've been thinking of this as his theme instead, let me know what you guys think.

Burnin' Heretics:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DRq6PcTBkY"]YouTube - Apoptygma Berzerk - Burnin' Heretic (Album Version)[/ame]

I'm having a hard time trying to pick a song for the pig-tailed haired girl Koln sees in his head.
By the way, are there classes tomorrow? Wanna know if I need to be at Shu for CLA hours.

Last edited:

Remove ads