• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Tales from the Yawning portal for those wanting more standalones?

Ed Laprade

First Post
I no longer have any of these, so this is looking very desirable to me. Except that I'd much rather that it had been a paperback instead of a $50 hardback.

gyor

Legend
How absolutely uninspired. I thought you'd explore Chult before visiting a FR Verizon of the Tomb of Horrors, clearly I gave WotC far too much credit.

I clearly made the right decision to boycott WotC till they do a FRCG (or something similar).

This is company devoted to making a tiny handful of products that I have no interest in.

5e had the greatest potential of any edition, but it may as well already be dead. I look forward to 6e.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I clearly made the right decision to boycott WotC till they do a FRCG (or something similar).

You were already boycotting 5E without a FRCG, so them releasing this product versus any other product didn't make a lick of difference. And why WotC has absolutely no reason to bother catering to you.

Buuuuuuut... if you like wasting your own time posting how stupid you think all of this is, we ain't gonna stop you. We might make light of it, but we ain't gonna stop it. ;)

Goober4473

Explorer
Very cool.

I just wish it was available when I ran the whole Sunless Citadel line updated to 5e. Of course, I started that during the playtest, so there's no real way this could have existed back then. :cool:

discosoc

First Post
So is this book going to be one of the 2 or 3 official releases, or in addition? Because the 5e lineup is so sparse as it is, having stuff like SCAG and this take up a slot sucks.

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
How absolutely uninspired. I thought you'd explore Chult before visiting a FR Verizon of the Tomb of Horrors, clearly I gave WotC far too much credit.

This is company devoted to making a tiny handful of products that I have no interest in.

5e had the greatest potential of any edition, but it may as well already be dead. I look forward to 6e.
Bye, Felicia.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads