Tales most ancient...

M

MaliciousAngel

A quite elderly looking man in pale grey robes pushes through the door of the tavern. His grey eyes loook about, and a smile of reminescence crosses his bearded mouth. He lays down a grey duffel and pats some of the dirt out of his beard, braided and decorated with dwarven jewelry. His hair is of a spotted grey as though old age had struck him at something of a surprise. He looks appraisingly about, and orders nothing more than a cup of tea with lemon. He is presented with a chipped mug, but he thinks nothing of it. For that mug had lain dusty on a shelf for a incalculable amount of time...The bargolem gives a supportive wink...

"Welcome back Mr. Riddlefinn..."

L

Lucky Leprechaun

I be Lucky!

The ever so lovable Lucky the Leprechaun was sitting on the bar. When he saw a familiar face. “Could it be me old competitor for love Trand? Yes it be him.” :ayyyy!:
He hops on the Golem and takes a ride to old Trandy boy table. As soon as the tea is set down he plops into it and takes a swim.
“Ye is a sight for me Lucky eyes! Trand me old drinking friend and thief of Dwarf woman :mage: hearts. How ye be?” :tiphat:

D

D'win

There is a faint blur of red and another appears, setted right next to her old friend.

"Trand, it has been too long. Where have you been and do you have a story for me? If you don't that is fine." Smiling D'win settles down in her chair and calls for a glass of her elven wine. "You seem quite old, what has happened to the young lively spirit that you were? Or are you still lively, just old in apperence? I am sorry, I keep asking a bombardment of questions, I will stop and give you time to answer."

Pausing, she smiles sweety and sits back and waits for the answers to the questions that she asked him, hoping to learn of the deeds that he has done.

M

MaliciousAngel

With weary bloodshot eyes Trand looks about the table...His voice bears a formidable dignity that is related with old age...

"Lucky, I believe it was...And perhaps still is. I find it almost impossible to remember so many names. To be sure, I had almost forgotten the name of this dear establishment. I am fine friend Lucky...Just fine. I should profess to be better than that had I the heart for it."

He chuckles softly and looks over to D'Win...

"But the lovely D'Win...Ahhhh...I should never forget your name. Or face...I have been around and back again. Seen a great portion of the world that I thought I may have forgotten. But such is the nature of this world...Again, my memory...By the gods...Tales...Ahh...I should however know many of those. In fact, to be sure, luck would have it that I have many. I suppose it is moreso to do with what sort of subject you wish to hear of? Oh such delightful things have caught my eye in these long times that I have been gone. I Know now the lightest lights, and the darkest darks...More meaning has met me. And such the people...Oh, those that I have known. I should make you envious."

He chuckles again in a cool soft tone.

"I assure you that the lively young spirit is still with breath, however it has developed a keen respect that I fear may have been lacking in more youthful times..."

L

Lucky Leprechaun

Lucky smiled as the old man Trand went down memory lane.
“I see D’win is here as well, I can see why Trand is happy to see thee again.
For who could resist a smart woman, and beauty.” Lucky then turns back to Trand.
“What has happen to make ye more? Well more nice?”

Remove ads