• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tales of an Eternal Kingdom D&D 3.5 *Recruiting*

Theroc

First Post
ANYONE WANTING TO CONTINUE PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE FRIDAY

Hi. Also, one of our players made a good character for the game since the evil side was full, if the evil side is no longer full after friday, we could pull any good characters interested to play the evil side. Just another suggestion.

jager0727

First Post
if I remember correctly (without double checking since I'm kinda short on time right now) I think HolyMan and I both had something up and then we never got anymore good PCs (or maybe we got one more can't remember)

Orius

Legend
I've been silent because nothing's been happening. I've logged in almost every day though. Haven't really been taking the lead in the campaign because I'm not used to PbP games, and because I'm playing the wizard; I'm not charging into the front lines when there are other party members with more hp and a better AC. :p

Kagehiro

First Post
fair enough. I'm scrapping the game.

Then we'll restart with the first 3-4 people who post here with characters. Decide amonst yourselves if you want good or evil. Anyone who doesn't update at least once every 3 days will have their characters killed til we can fill the spots with people who are actually interested in taking the game with at least some level of seriousness/dedication.

I'm not asking much. a relatively active participation, and group dynamics.

ok, on that note...

POST CHARACTERS HERE FOR CAMPAIGN!

Kagehiro

First Post
evil, same rules.

first 3 to post characters are in. if a player doesn't post frequently enough they will be killed and replaced with the character who's posted chronologically after them.

if you are after the first 3 you hold you place in the waiting list for people to replace. this will be so that i can get people who's frequency is sufficient enough.

Theroc

First Post
evil, same rules.

first 3 to post characters are in. if a player doesn't post frequently enough they will be killed and replaced with the character who's posted chronologically after them.

if you are after the first 3 you hold you place in the waiting list for people to replace. this will be so that i can get people who's frequency is sufficient enough.

Can't I just resubmit Cereth? I mean, nothin changed with him, except the template...

Remove ads