• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tales of Eberron: Aalic's Quest OOC [Closed]

Starman

Adventurer
Note, I am not recruiting for this game.

Well, Widowmaker, I finally got it up and running. Sorry it took so long. I was trying too hard to come up with another big introduction to get things moving again. I finally realized I should stop worrying about that and just pick right back up where we were. So, here's the link to the new thread.

Starman

Adventurer
Unless Aalic plans on changing plans or doing something really important during the current day, I'd like to advance time a bit. I'd rather not play out every boring day on your trek. What do you think?

Widowmaker

First Post
That is fine. I just wasn't sure if you had anything planned. Generally just keep moving and try to keep things organized. He will try and make for the road and scout ahead as best as possible.

Starman

Adventurer
I updated the game. Sorry about taking so long to do so. I know where I want to take things. I've just had writer's block when I sit down to actually type up my posts.

One other thing, there's another house rule I would like to try out. Instead of gettting a feat every third level, how about getting a feat at every other level. This is a pretty common house rule I've seen. It has the benefits of letting you try more feats out since there are so many and it gives you a small boost in power which you could use (when coming up with your enemies I have to keep remembering you are all alone). What do you think? If you want to try it out, you can go ahead and pick one out since you would get one for second level. If not, that's cool, too.

Last edited:

Starman

Adventurer
Well, if you're still aiming for the Vigilant PC, I would look at taking another of the prerequisite feats for it. If not, figure out which direction you want to take your character. You could take Weapon Focus to bump up your combat ability. You could go with Dodge with an eye toward Mobility and Spring Attack. Combat Expertise wouldn't be bad, either, as you could bump up your AC. I'm away from my books at the moment, but does Complete Adventurer have anything in it for rogues or rangers that might be appropriate?

Widowmaker

First Post
This goes back to the question of what way do I want my PC to go, because the only other feat I need is Endurance. I can get that if I take a few more levels of ranger. I will have to look it over a little more. I am leaning toward taking four levels of Ranger, I would like to have an animal companion.

I will look it over becuase as you said Dodge, mobility, and spring attack are good as well.

I should have an answer by tomorrow.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads