• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Talislanta] d20 Gurus needed - paid writing

morrigan

First Post
Morrigan Press Inc. has immediate need of d20 gurus for monster stat conversions to the d20 system. Time is of the essence on this project so those with busy schedules need not apply.

Successful applicants will be required to convert monster stats into standard d20 format only; no fluff material or creature descriptions required. We have approximately 120 creatures left to stat and deadline for this work is June 14th, 2005.

Compensation is $2 per creature statted plus a complimentary copy of the Talislanta Menagerie, a dual statted Tal4/d20 monster book with over 300 creatures.

All those interested in working on these d20 stat blocks should contact Scott Agnew at scott@morriganrpg.com ASAP.

Cheers,
Scott Agnew
Morrigan Press Inc.
www.morriganrpg.com

morrigan

First Post
Thanks

Thanks to all those who contacted us in regards to this project but we have now selected all the writers we currently need.

We will have another Talislanta d20 Open Call in the next couple of weeks for those interested.

Cheers,
Scott Agnew
Morrigan Press Inc.

KingOfChaos

First Post
Bah..I was gonna post this to the front page :p Not enough open calls for my taste as it is, so I wanna help advertise those that do make them.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads