D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

TallIan

Explorer
Womford
Day 4 Early Evening

Skirting around the two bugbears the party makes it’s way on towards Womford. About an hour away from Womford you see the the Bargewright Inn, A once fortified tower overlooking the town, the Inn long ago became a stopover for travellers. It has grown somewhat over the years and is now a village in its own right. Surrounding the old tower is a collection of ramshackle huts and workshops that offer nearly every trade and service, mostly to the surrounding farms. It offers slightly higher quality accommodation than can be found in Womford.

GM: As it night, you can stay here for the night and start in the morning. But it’s not been 24 hours since your last long rest, so it’ll only count as a short rest. Or you can see what can be done in Womford at night.

Yavathol

Explorer

"I do not recall being here before. If we can cross the river at this time of night, let's see what there is in Womford. I vaguely remember, when we were in Red Larch, discussing whether we should look for the missing delegates here, but I think we are now reasonably confident that they came through here and we ambushed on the road to Red Larch, right?"

OOC:
If he notices any guards as he passes through, Ilvellios will tell them about the bugbears we passed on the road, and see whether there have been any recent attacks by monsters on the inhabitants.

[sblock]Ilvellios hp 21/21 thp: 5/5
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +3(+5 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +5, Survival +5, Stealth +5, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 16
Inspiration no
Ki: 2/3
HD: 3/3
Quarterstaff +5, 1d8+3
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +5, 1d4+3
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
GM: Both Bargewright Inn and Womford are on the same side of the river, about an hour's walk apart.

Womford is a small trading town where river boats stop at to buy and sell to the farms in the area. More recently it has become a bit of a pirate town as well.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Bargewright Inn
Day 4/Early evening
Round 0

Avoiding the bugbears, the party eventually came to Bargewright Inn, a small village grown up around the titular inn located in an old fortified tower.

“I’ve not been here before,” Errol answered Duran. “Are we stopping here, or going on to Womford before the light fails us?” The sun was quickly heading for the horizon.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Errol Dax
AC: 15
HP: 28/28 +5 thp
Superiority Dice: (3/4/R @ d8) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 34/40
Action Surge (1/R)*
Second Wind (1/R)
Inspiring Leader (1/R)*
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Is there any reason to stay here, I wouldn't mind a rest though, not as young as I used to be."

OOC: No mechanical reason for a rest he's just a old man.

Remove ads