• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tamer of Beasts

lordphynix

First Post
There's a player wanting to delve into the Tamer of Beasts PRC in the game we're in. The problem is it's a 3.0 PrC and not a 3.5 one.

Is there a published PrC that is just like this in any of the 3.5 books that anyone knows of? Or something similar to it?

lordphynix

First Post
Thanks for a quick response Runestar. I've another question...would you or anyone viewing this thread know what book the feat Arcane Alignment would come out of?

I'm being something of the GMs go-to for the odd and unusual and I can't find a listing for it anywhere in the list of feats that I have on pdf nor any book references when googled.

lordphynix

First Post
I have never heard of such a feat before? What does it do roughly?

This is the write-up that was given to the GM:

Arcane Alignment: allows a character who has more than one Arcane class that is based off of the Same Attribute to stack those classes magic capabilities taking the better of the two progression. and the new spells of those for which class he takes.

Jhaelen

First Post
This is the write-up that was given to the GM:

Arcane Alignment: allows a character who has more than one Arcane class that is based off of the Same Attribute to stack those classes magic capabilities taking the better of the two progression. and the new spells of those for which class he takes.
Probably made up by the player, considering the brokenness :)

shadyizok

Explorer
Probably made up by the player, considering the brokenness :)

Yes. Never heard of it, and I would NEVER allow it. Looks like someone tried to get around jumping through hoops playing a dual-caster. Let whoever came up with the feat show his source. (it could maybe be some obscure dragonprinted feat).

arimmus

First Post
Yeah I'm the sap GM that is looking for it. This player has become somewhat problematic in the fact he is an uber rule nazi ( To the point where If i create a house rule for something he wants to dispute it, such as my ruling on Intelligent items or reach) I looked high and low for it and this player has also a bad habit of not providing me with up to date character sheets. Normally I dont care about that but when things keep getting more and more obscure as to his characters direction ( He went from duskblade to sorc to now incarnate) I have to keep track since I have no idea what his character can and cannot do... And when reviewing an older character sheet is when we noticed that feat. Problems has arrisen since then. ( This is the exact reason I hate mages)

jefgorbach

First Post
sounds like time to request a xerox/view of the original source and if unapply to provide, retro-revoke any benefits, including subsequent level gains, which occurred from its introduction.

Itamu

First Post
First and foremost remember RULE 0: your in charge if you want to throw a rule to the wind do so, but also remember your all there just to have fun so don't throw out any rules that will majorly upset the party. Second check over everyones character sheets when they first role up there character and make sure you stay in the loop as they level up. and third and most important have fun, if your not having fun then you might as well not even be hosting the campaign when you cease having fun it's time to change things around and take a new perspective

Remove ads