• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tampa, Florida anyone?

MEG Hal

First Post
Trismegistus said:
Will do!

So how is Caltros faring in the world of Conan? :eek:

He is a retired bard and since we are playing different systems lately I have not even had a D&D PC in mind, I hope we get some new blood that wants to play every 2 weeks and get a lil campaign going.

Here is to good luck!

it was great seeing you again Roland!

Horishijin

First Post
I'm running a game at Arena Games on Erlich in Carrolwood. So far the players are newer/younger gamers, so I am keeping it pretty light and action oriented. Once they have a few more sessions under their belts I will probably run a Conan or Harn based game.

We play Sunday afternoons, usually starting between noon and 2pm. Start times are usually announced and discussed on the stores forums under Dungeons and Dragons:

http://arenagames.net/bb/

egomann

Explorer
Over in Largo, we are playing Hackmaster every Sunday night (sometimes Saturday if the Bucs are playing). Our group have been playing together for a couple of years, and we have a lot of fun. I just took over GM'ing, and if anyone is interested send me a message at egomann@tampabay.rr.com.

Sado

First Post
Anyone on the west side of the bay? I've been avoiding putting down roots because I don't like it here and have been hoping me and my girl could move someplace else, but she just landed a great job, so I'm resigned to the fact that I'll be here a while.

Anything in the east Largo/Pinellas Park/NE St Pete area? North of Gandy, east of Belcher, south of the Bayside Bridge? Looking for a mature older group (late 20's and up). I prefer regular vanilla d&d, probably looking to get together every other week or so. I work nights from 11pm-7am, with monday and tuesday off, so I'd have to play around that.

I just have the player's handbook, plus a few third party books, but if you have something interesting in mind I'll take a look.

I'd also be interested in trying the new D6 stuff if anyone's interested (I've got D6 Adventure coming in the mail).

okuth0r

First Post
Hey guys, just piping up. Im trying to start another game, had one for a year, but 2 of the guys drove down from npr and got tirted of it. I will be dming, my place in largo, belcher and east bay. Limited to wed or thurs nights. (sorry but limited schedule and single dad so i have my 4 yo till 8pm bedtime) lots of figs/accessories. Its a Eberron campaign, i have lots of books and refrences and am a pretty lient DM. Im at okuth0r@yahoo.com (zero by the r) only have one or 2 players, need min 4, max 7. Thanks

Morpheus

Exploring Ptolus
Bump to let others know that we are having a great game and have room for others. We will be gaming again on Saturday the 20th.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads