• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tarumen, Land of Earth and Sky

sukael

First Post
Erland M. Grauhim - Human

*Erland nods, taking a step back from Marlissa.*

"I know the ways of many creatures," he says amicably, hunching over a little.

*His form begins to melt and shift--the hawk on his shoulder startles slightly, flapping to a perch elsewhere in the room. Within a few moments he's changed completely to become one of the nastier breeds of carnivorous dinosaur--a fleshraker, a velociraptor-like creature with six-inch claws on every limb. A ring is evident on one finger, and a necklace of carved and painted bits of bone is visible around his neck.*

*Erland half-bows, careful not to accidentally hurt himself with his claws.*

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The magistrate takes a step back as he shifts, making sure that he's not going to do her harm. But as he bows, she steps forward again and gives him a broad smile.*

"Excellent, really quite excellent. It may take someone like you, who can be one with the beasts, in order to hunt this creature down properly," she says.

kirinke

First Post
Cerithea Rilynn Altinddare- Elf

*She had been traveling on foot for many months, before hearing of Sage Hollow and it's problems. Cerithea counted her coins, a dwindling supply and sighed. She needed coin and badly.*

She walked boldly up to the guard, showing her weapons and holy symbol. "I am a ranger and cleric of Ehlonna." she said simply and to the point. "I am here to help you deal with the beast that has been terrorizing your town. If you would be so kind as to direct me to the ones who deal with this?" she politely asked.

*After the guard told her where to go, she goes over to the building with the purple flowering vines on it and enters.*

"Hello." she said, bowing to the lady and the fleshrender, obviously rather intelligent as it would have been attacking the lady if it had not been. "I wish to help with the problem you are having. Something about a weird beast creature?" she shook her head. "I have some skills at tracking and I am also a cleric of Ehlonna."

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
'Durel' Tharmium Human Male

"Lady, please, I do not know you."

*Carefully pries himself free from the woman and then puts her on the ground*

How can this woman possibly know who I am? Or even recognize me, for that matter.

"First milady, my name is Durel, not Erod. Secondly, how long has your son been missing?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Frukathka said:
"Lady, please, I do not know you."

*Carefully pries himself free from the woman and then puts her on the ground*

How can this woman possibly know who I am? Or even recognize me, for that matter.

"First milady, my name is Durel, not Erod. Secondly, how long has your son been missing?"
"Of course you're Erod, my sweet boy. You've been gone, heavens, how long? Months! Oh, come home, I'll make your favorite dish..." she says, clutching his arm and smiling broadly.

Bluecloud

First Post
*Distracted in listening to the elves conversation Zan begins to half-stutter in his conversation with the maid*

"..Whats that?... yes... yes a room.... what kind?.... private, private I say now please be quiet and if you could hurry with the pies this may turn out to be a more busy night than i thought"

*trying not to give away that he is listening Zan turns his head away but also starts to lean a little in order to hear more*

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Durel Tharmium - Human Male

"Lady, I have never known my parents. I was raised by a pack of wolves since I was a baby."

*shakes head*

"I am sorry to hear that your son is missing, and I will try to look for him in my travels, but now I must be going."

*Turns around and heads back to the Merchants District*

sword-dancer

Explorer
Cirlioniel ned Uirlianelen

*As hewait and eats his pie, he listens to the voices in the room, especiallythe townsfolk*

Cyorel
*She nods to this nice maiden and then devours her meal in a few minutes*

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
kirinke said:
"Hello." she said, bowing to the lady and the dinosaur. "I wish to help with the problem you are having. Something about a weird beast creature?" she shook her head. "I have some skills at tracking and I am also a cleric of Ehlonna."
"Well, you are also welcome, Miss. This fleshraker is actually a druid that's come to help as well. If you would be so kind as to transform back... and you two introduce yourselves, I'll tell you what I do know. This beast has been managing to attack many of our gatherers out in the woods, enough so that we dare not send them out without guards. Several people have been badly hurt, and three have died. The beast's range seems to extend all around Sage Hollow, for about two day's walk in any direction. Of its type, I cannot say for certain. Some people have described a bear, others a cougar. The wounds on the injured and dead have ranged from fangs to claws to asphyxiation like a serpent would do. However, we have hunted extensively and the signs all point to a single beast, rather than several different ones," she explains.

sukael

First Post
Erland M. Grauhim - Human

*Erland transforms back, his ring and amulet vanishing back under his clothes.*

"Erland M. Grauhim, at your service," he says, nodding at both Cerithea and Marissa. "If it's only a single creature doing all that... well, I am somewhat loathe to admit it, but the creature itself may be a druid. That would explain the different kinds of attack."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads