• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tarumen, Land of Earth and Sky

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
sword-dancer said:
As the Serving Maid comes along the table.

"Hello, .. I´m looking.. for the... man Kirendor,... he should... live somewhere.. in this town..., could... you.. tell.. me where.. he lives.. here?"
"Ah yes, yes he does. He's a sage, and he lives in the Nine Lives Tree in the Upper Boughs. When you go up there just ask around," the girl says.

Erland said:
"I can but hope," Erland says quietly.

Then, a little louder, he asks Marlissa: "Has there ever been more than one of these attacks in a single day?"
"I'm afraid yes, one day there were three, but that was probably because we had hunters out trying to stop this creature," the magistrate replies.

*Opening the back of the wagon, Throreth stepped to the side of it as he spoke to the guard.*

"Ready when you are sir."
"I've dealt with alchemicals before, I'll be very careful," the guard says soberly, and checks everything with a steady hand. Eventually he waves Throreth through the gate with a nod of his head. "If you're wanting to help with stopping the attacks, see the magistrate in the building with the purple-flowering vines on it."

Last edited:

sword-dancer

Explorer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"Ah yes, yes he does. He's a sage, and he lives in the Nine Lives Tree in the Upper Boughs. When you go up there just ask around," the girl says.

" Thank ..you"
*he said and give her a silver as a tip, then he brings his stuff and Cyorel in his room.
Then he goes bathing and eat the ordered stew.*

Should I visit Kirendor today, or is it to late and I should do it tomorrow?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
sword-dancer said:
" Thank ..you"
*he said and give her a silver as a tip, then he brings his stuff and Cyorel in his room.
Then he goes bathing and eat the ordered stew.*

Should I visit Kirendor today, or is it to late and I should do it tomorrow?
*There's still quite a bit of daylight left. You can see him today if you want.*

kirinke

First Post
"If it is a rogue druid, perhaps he or they aren't insane. Forgive me for asking, but before the attacks, were you or the town involved in something they might not approve of? Such as overhunting, logging where you shouldn't, building in places they consider holy? That sort of thing. You might not realize what you're doing to anger them, and this might be the cause of the whole thing." she said thoughtfully and shrugged. "We have to consider that as well, I'm afraid." she said diplomatically.

"It could also be the work of a mage skilled in summoning creatures. Druids aren't the only ones who can control animals."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Zan, you can find the building fairly easily, and once you explain to the guards your business, they allow you in. You find yourself in the middle of a small group of people having a discussion. One elf, one younger human man, and an older human woman.*

sword-dancer

Explorer
No, first I will hear what the viewpoint of the authorities to this Problem is, then I will speak with Kirendor over this also .

*He goes with Cyorel at his shoulder to the building with flowering vines*

"Greetings.., I`here to.. ´see.. if I..could ...offer ..yours ..some ...help ...with...your Problem?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Mercy me, it appears I have a veritable flood of heroes to help our town's plight. I thank you. Please, introduce yourselves," an older woman asks. She carries herself with authority and stands proudly facing the others in the room.

sword-dancer

Explorer
Cirlioniel ned Uirlianelen

I´m Cirlioniel.. ned.. Uirlianelen, a Ranger.
If I could .. be of service..., I will

*answered he with his harsh croaking voice as he studies the woman carefully and thoroughly*

Verbatim

Explorer
Throreth, Elvish Diviner and Alchemist

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
" "I've dealt with alchemicals before, I'll be very careful," the guard says soberly, and checks everything with a steady hand. Eventually he waves Throreth through the gate with a nod of his head. "If you're wanting to help with stopping the attacks, see the magistrate in the building with the purple-flowering vines on it."

*Although the guard was indeed careful with his handling of his materials, Throreth winced each time the guard clinked the containers inside the wagon. However, the search was soon finished and once Throreth learned the location of the magistrate he started heading towards the purple shrouded building.*

Is this truly the best thing for me to be doing? It has been so long since I have walked this road...

*Hating himself for the weakness he heard in his thoughts, Throreth felt her eyes upon him and he paused and looked up into the heavens for a moment.*

My life made more sense when you were here...you left me far too quickly...

*Exhaling the last of his sorrow, Throreth resumed his walk through the town, each step bringing him closer to his goal, as well as testing his resolve.*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads