• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tattooed Monk Stack

I'm about to multiclass my 7th level monk into the tattoed monk prestige class. I know that the TM stacks with monk for AC bonus, move bonus, and unarmed damage. But... (how) does the wholeness of body tattoo class calculation stack with the level in tattooed monk? I.e. at 7th level WOB is 2x the monk's class, or 14 HP. With the add'l level of TM would I know be able to heal 16HP (or 2x8).

How about diamond soul? Is my spell resistence equal to Monk class level + TM class level +10 ?

Thanks!

Legildur

First Post
Unfortunately, unless the PrC description specifically mentions those additional powers as benefitting from both class and PrC levels, then they don't.

Looking at the Monk class, I've always found it difficult to justify multiclassing.

Isn't there a tattoo that duplicates the Diamond Soul ability? but at a higher starting base. That would pretty much answer your question.

Remove ads