Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

jaker2003

Explorer
Tankard: Male orc Brb1

Tankard springs up from his drunken slouch when he hears an employment oppurtunity. "Regis, you said? You have work for me? I can offer my sword and my back, both are strong." Tankard joins the other two near the man.

thegreyman

First Post
"Ah, yes Mister Kolex, I've seen you're shop in the area. I had no idea that a craftsman such as yourself spent time away from the forge doing these type of jobs. Yes, I see that all three of you appear to be stout looking persons. Something, I'm sure this expedition could use."

He takes a bare sip from his glass before gesturing for the three to sit down at his table. "Do you have any questions for me? I'm afraid I can't give all of the exact particulars, but I would do my best to answer your initial concerns."

Kenku17

First Post
thegreyman said:
"Ah, yes Mister Kolex, I've seen you're shop in the area. I had no idea that a craftsman such as yourself spent time away from the forge doing these type of jobs. Yes, I see that all three of you appear to be stout looking persons. Something, I'm sure this expedition could use."

He takes a bare sip from his glass before gesturing for the three to sit down at his table. "Do you have any questions for me? I'm afraid I can't give all of the exact particulars, but I would do my best to answer your initial concerns."

"My only question I guess is an side to your comment of it being not to dangerous...what might we be up agianst in getting the object?"
Will asks

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kolex laughs. "No, I don't get out much, but I do on occasion get involved. To truly understand the axe, you have to go to where the axe lives."

"This Council... Does it have any association with the Academy?"

thegreyman

First Post
"From what I've been told, there is an bazaar for the item, and the party would need to travel there to acquire it. I would imagine that it will not be too dangerous, since my master specifically mentioned junior adventurers. My master will undoubtedly have more information about specific problems that may occur."

"I believe that some of the Academy is part of the Council, but is not all of it. Do you remember a party hosted recently? Most of those went to attend the Council also."

serow

First Post
Ter-raen, a little tired and a little thirsty, walks into the inn. He spares a brief glance at the quartet talking at a table, before finding a seat at the bar for himself.

"I'm thirsty. Something good for that, thanks."

Last edited:

jaker2003

Explorer
Tankard feels that he should contribute something, "Can you tell us how far we would travel, or do we need to ask your . . . 'master'?"

Remove ads