• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah human male

Jonah watches the dice his father made him tumble and tumble. Any moment someone could lose and this excitement feels new to the poor farm lad. I wonder what it would be like to make a living off tossing dice. he thinks to himself. As the dice stop again not elimanating a player he smiles as Richard once again gets ready for a toss.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard nonchalantly picks up the dice, gives them a shake and sets them rolling across the rough wooden tabletop.
... landing on a one and five...
The smile on his face is his only reaction as he looks to the next player.
[sblock=rolls]6, close :)[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
order of the roll:

It looks like the only gamblers for the moment are Richard, Karl, Nurlan, and Razh, with Razh already eliminated.

Karl smilews and rolls the dice ... "I could sure use a new pair of shoes!"

* clatter klatters * 2d6=6
A smug grin grows on his face

orsal

LEW Judge
Discerning observers will note that, in contrast to his opponents, Nurlan is quite unexcited by the stakes. The game is a social pastime to him, and whether he wins or loses the two-crown kitty isn't going to make a big difference to him. With this air of casual indifference, he takes his turn at the dice, rolling 5 and 3, for a total of 8. "I guess we're all in for another round" he remarks as he passes the dice to Richard.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah human male

Sighing the tall young lad stands up from the table gathering his things and walks towards the door. "Come Blue," he says to the snoozing dog.

Jumping up from the floor from under the table Blue starts towards Jonah, bumping the table along the way. Coins and dice scatter and one die even rolls to the floor. "Surries," the young man says "Come on Blue we needs ta go in make somes money." He says reading to leave. "Keeps ta dies, I won't want tas lose me money on tossin them." He tells the gamblers as he and Blue leave the Red Dragon Inn.

[sblock=ooc] I got one yes and one no so far on my adventure looks like I might be DMing [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias Sunchosen, cleric of Hyrag 1

Midias reenters the tavern just as Jonah goes: "Midias Sunchosen. Cleric. Did I miss any great adventure as I was standing outside?"

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius jumps to his feet as Midias enters and goes over to introduce himself.

"Benedicite! I am Eusebius, monk and priest of the Shining One. Forgive me, I was deep in conversation with my companions when you were here earlier. I wanted to greet a fellow brother of the Sun. May I get you a drink?"

Remove ads