• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

jcb2772

First Post
Thanks

ooc: thanks covaithe ic:"Thank you Joe," Soocula toss a silver piece on the barcounter and walks over to the table his mug in hand. " Alvar Thorne I hear you may have work for someone with my skills?" He stands towering over those seated at the table.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Post 100?? woo hoo

Cyian's hand moves to the hilt of his sword as the half giant approaches the table. He looks to see what the dwarf will do waiting to see if he'll cast a spell on the monster.

ooc:LOL so little brother wanted to play the big character of the group LOL
Soocula will be a great help thanks for making him. got to get you approved ;)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
The old coachman drew up in from of the Red Dragon Inn, creaking brakes audible through the rain only to the few patrons near the doors not involved in their cups too deeply. Dismounting from his perch atop the luggage rack, the figure landed with a *plop* in the mud puddle, and without much flourish. Tipping back his wide brimmed hat, the elf known simply as Silvercat deftly withdrew a worn golden coin from his pouch, flipping it up to the driver, even as he tipped a finger to his hat-brim in thanks, and turned to look at Orrassus. He had been gone these last three years, his business his own, and while the City was brimming with activity and commerce, the Inn looked as it always had, well used, in need of a paint touch-up and still the starting point for adventures and quests, whether they involved slaying Giants, or kegs.

Entering the common room, he drew few glances. None here knew him very well, and he suspected that his old allies were all off on some new endeavors, chasing off after gold, or enchanted swords, or what-not. Sidling up to the bar, Silvercat ordered a shot of whiskey, insisting on the good dwarvish stuff, not the batch from the local lads. Stonepike's Teeth it was, and rumor had it that it could put hair on a Gnome's chest. Looking about, Silvercat took in the atmosphere, keen to hear what new oportunities awaited in Orrassus these days. Turning back to the barkeep he whispered ' And tea, any sort'll do, so long as it is hot, with honey or berries to sweeten it. Thanks.' Leaving a small pile of gold coin on the counter in exchange for the bottle, the elf made his way to a small table occupied only by a snoring halfling. Pouring himself a liberal amount of the stinging spirit, and adding a dollup into the halfling's cup as well, he smiled for the first time in week, and muttered 'Welcome home, Boyo, welcome home...'

Edit: I hadn't realized it was raining...fixed things.

Last edited:

serow

First Post
Ter-raen, having observed the comedy going on for a while now quietly, gets up from his seat and moves over to Alvar Thorne's table. He stands there for a brief moment, looking at the man. He then says, "I'm looking for a job. Will work hard if the pay is right."

jcb2772

First Post
Soocula frowns at the half-mans manners but does want to step on an toes his first time at The Red Dragon (ooc: I don't want to step on any either.) " I' m sorry stranger I didn't know you sought employment also you have been here longer please." He jesters to the chair near Cyian, then downing his ale he heads for a spot near the bar.

OOC: This guys as big a fighter as Soocula big bro and he's approved you don't need me after all. I can get back to my dwarf.

serow

First Post
jcb2772 said:
" I' m sorry stranger I didn't know you sought employment also you have been here longer please."
Ter-raen looks at the man who spoke to him for a short moment. He pauses to consider his words,, and says, "You can work too. More muscle is useful."

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Cyian nearly jumps out of his seat. "Hey I'm a warrior and with Gildrims spells we don't need anymore muscle. He could handle anything almost by himself, couldn't you Master Gildrim?" Cyian gives the Half-orc as mean an exspression as he can.

OOC: which isn't mean looking but comical considering his oversized gear

EDIT: opps i didn't mention his gear in the other post his helm is one size to big stuff with lambs wool and the chain hangs on his slim shoulders and his arms are a little long coming out the slevees

Last edited:

serow

First Post
Jerrand Redband said:
"Hey I'm a warrior and with Gildrims spells we don't need anymore muscle. He could handle anything almost by himself, couldn't you Master Gildrim?"
Ter-raen doesn't quite understand why this man seems to be angry with him, but he gives a mental shrugs. Less muscle, more danger, more pay. But the man's last sentence gives him a little reason to despair. Dwarf speaks terribly. Can't understand his words.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
serow said:
But the man's last sentence gives him a little reason to despair.

OOC: If the man in the sentence your refreing to is Cyian i just want you to know he's only 16 and i'm playing him as one of those don't want the older people telling me what to do types sorry it will cause a little tension at first until someone takes and puts him straight everyone just bear with the snot nose little kid for a while please.

Remove ads