• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Trouvere

Explorer
Conuld stirs from an unpleasant reverie, and reaches out to stroke the head of his cat.

"Yes, those were the words by the fountain," he says, "and the past did indeed let us pass, though each of us spent some time reviewing our own, whether we would or not."

ajanders

Explorer
Conuld stirs from an unpleasant reverie, and reaches out to stroke the head of his cat.

"Yes, those were the words by the fountain," he says, "and the past did indeed let us pass, though each of us spent some time reviewing our own, whether we would or not."

"Unpleasant." Michael says dryly, and leans in for another mug of cocoa.
"But necessary for growth."

He stops worrying the stone in his hand for a minute to tap his armor with one finger.
"Michael Grannion, Commander of Sela. Someone said something about a cleric."

(OOC: If you build a party, an adventure will come. :))

SlagMortar

First Post
"Hrmph. Sounds like a, er, devilish place indeed. I'm, ah, much better with the, er, mechanical sorts of, ah, obstacles than the, ah, magical sorts." Nars gets a far away look for a moment, imagining the architectural wonders of this far off place.

"Ah, look. A, ah, cleric presents himself." Nars raises his mug to Conuld, Pendrake, Semabin, and Michael in turn.

OOC: I didn't think it was a hook, but Nars is coming into his own and might be up for such a challenge. :)

BigB

First Post
After silently watching and listening to the conversation for some time Rhys offers this:

"Ruins rarely are just that. Beware the latent magic of the place and the guardians that will most likely still be waiting for some intruder upon their watch. These things you can overcome I am sure, but at what cost is for you to determine. I have recently returned from a similar ruin with great wealth found but the loss of companions to be sure."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pendrake raises his now empty mug and says, "to das rise und fall uf heros, may their verks und deeds be known fur ages und ages to come." he then raises his empty takard to drink only then realizing it was empty. He gets the waitress's notice for another tankard.

orsal

LEW Judge
Nars extends his hand toward Nurlan, "Nars Blackbeard. And, ah, you are...?" Normally Nars is not one to butt in for an introduction, but if this man has some interest in Percy...

"Sir Nurlan of Monemvassia. Well, if I am of anywhere, I am of Monemvassia. I now live there, when I'm not travelling the world. Pleased to meet you. I must say, this tavern was so quiet not ten minutes ago, and how lively it has become!"

Velmont

First Post
A young woman enter the place. She is small for a human. As she enter, she winks at Joe. "Hi Joe, can I take a room, I need to have a quiet place. My cousin children are too noise." She turns around. "Hi, I'm Opale di Senzio." Joe nods and show her a room. She walks to the room, closing the door behind her.

A few moments later the front door open again and a small hooded figure enter. As the door close, he remove the hood. The goblin take a deep breath. "It's too hot in that. Hi, I'm Ridik. May Russna enlight you." He walks in and takes a seat.

SlagMortar

First Post
Nurlan said:
"Sir Nurlan of Monemvassia. Well, if I am of anywhere, I am of Monemvassia. I now live there, when I'm not travelling the world. Pleased to meet you. I must say, this tavern was so quiet not ten minutes ago, and how lively it has become!"
"Aye, an, er, interesting bunch."

Nars raises his mug toward Ridik in a silent salute, glad to see the goblin has made it back safely.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pendrake re,ains strangely quiet as he seems to be counting something in his mind

[sblock= onloy if you cna read thoughts can you read this]
[sblock=seriouly, i mean it]
[sblock=if you really want to know , then ok]
pendrake is counting inhis mind just how many goblins he has killed in the search of and prtection of thomas and the orphans here in orussus.then he ads one more for the shaman witch he killed[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

sabreheim

First Post
A middle-aged dwarf dressed in a chain shirt walks into the bar. His light brown hair is tied back into a single neat braid, and his long beard is split into two braids, each with an ornate hammer-shaped bead on the end. His eyes immediately scan the tavern as if looking for someone.

Approaching the bartender, he orders an ale. Taking his drink, he walks to an empty table in the corner. keeping to himself, he glances around occasionally and looks up every time that someone new enters.

Last edited:

Remove ads