Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn 2010-17

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

The monk shakes his head. "Of late I've been on the road far more than I'd have expected, and this last time underground again, though it wasn't in the dark this time," he says. "The oddest news comes from Orussus. Hogarth, the priest we saved under the volcano? Through some adventure he had with Rinaldo, he's been reborn as an elven woman."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
"Hogarth, a skinny fairy now, eh? Who'd 'ave thought! Ah'm tellin' ye, mate, the on'y kind o' magic Ah trust is that what makes me blade cut better." He pats the exquisitely crafted, razor sharp waraxe resting in a holster at his hip. He also nervously rubs his palms together, his tough dwarven skin concealed beneath his gauntlets.

"How about it, Eanos? Ye carryin' anything nifty on ye these days?"

jkason

First Post
"Hogarth, a skinny fairy now, eh? Who'd 'ave thought! Ah'm tellin' ye, mate, the on'y kind o' magic Ah trust is that what makes me blade cut better." He pats the exquisitely crafted, razor sharp waraxe resting in a holster at his hip. He also nervously rubs his palms together, his tough dwarven skin concealed beneath his gauntlets.

"How about it, Eanos? Ye carryin' anything nifty on ye these days?"

Eanos shrugs. "Always trusted the weapons I was born with most," he says. "Though I suppose I've learned a few new techniques since the island."

"Such a plight," says Jamilee, dryly.

"Tactful as ever, I see, Razh," Eanos whispers to his dwarven companion, then bows his head to the elven woman. "Apologies, milady. I don't believe we've met? I'm called Eanos."

Robichaud

Explorer
The elf lets out a short, raspy laugh. After risking having nearby milk curdle by attempting a smile, she answers. "Jamilee. Wizard, warrior. And -- hack -- occasional smith, hnh."

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

The elf lets out a short, raspy laugh. After risking having nearby milk curdle by attempting a smile, she answers. "Jamilee. Wizard, warrior. And -- hack -- occasional smith, hnh."

"An honor, Jamilee," the monk replies simply. "So, is there any news of adventure? I've been literally underground for a while now, just returned."

Robichaud

Explorer
Jamilee sips her drink to lubricate her throat. It helps, a little. "Don't rightly know. I have had my nose in books for the last.. hrgnear or so." Another quick sip. "The last I heard, several gghroups went out to save the hrrorld."

Glance to the left. Then right. Then a shrug. "Guess they succeeded, hnh."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A young human with torn and cut clothing, dirty from travel with some very shiny chain mail shirt underneath. His face is smeared with black coal dust and smoke, though a brght smile is still seen through it all. . . . . then he sees . . . .

"Eanos! goedendag! lookinzee . . . . Reisereit! long time no see, Mein Herr!! Look vaht I goht!" he then opens his bedraggled cloak and shows his new Mitral chain shirt.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

A young human with torn and cut clothing, dirty from travel with some very shiny chain mail shirt underneath. His face is smeared with black coal dust and smoke, though a brght smile is still seen through it all. . . . . then he sees . . . .

"Eanos! goedendag! lookinzee . . . . Reisereit! long time no see, Mein Herr!! Look vaht I goht!" he then opens his bedraggled cloak and shows his new Mitral chain shirt.

Eanos lifts his glass in appreciation at the new armor. "A great help, I'm sure," he says. Then a little more quietly: "But if Joe catches you failing to introduce yourself, you might need more than that to keep your hide intact," the monk adds with a wink.

Remove ads