(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithreander

Explorer
Thoria walks into the inn, helmet in her shield hand, rubbing her stubby fingers through her gorgeous blonde locks. while she looks around the inn from her 3'9" level. This seems to be the place she thinks as she notes the adventure looking group at one side. She pats her Heavy mace with a hand to feel it's reasuring presence, when she is ushered to the barkeeper by no less then two waitresses!

"What's your name, lass?" comes the expected question from JO.

"Thoria be what me friends call me." she replies with a smile, so odd on her dwarven countanace, but seeming natural on hers.

"Well, be telling it to the folks, and add something about yourself, besides!" Jo says, motioning to the other people in the room.

Thoria nods and looks at all of the people she could see from her diminuative stature (which was not much), and motioned if it was alright to step on a stool so that she could see the other people (and they her).

With a nod from Jo, she climbs up on the stool and nods to the folk there. "Thoria Stonesoul, at your service. Deciple of Emanual, who you may know as Pelor. Gifted in the art of swinging this mace, talking to people and a slight inclination towards healing." Nodding that she was done, she quickly dismounts off the table (with only a little trouble with her scaled armor) and climbed up a bar stool instead. "Ale, if you's be so kind." she says, reaching in her pocket to produce a coin from her quickly diminuishing fortune.

Sleeping Dragon

First Post
Seeing the dwarf come in, Avlogg reflexively went for an arrow, but snatched his hand away quickly. He silently moved off to the side to make sure that the dwarf wouldn’t spot him. Avlogg listened to Thoria’s introduction, his ears pricking up at the bit about healing.

“Someone go talk to her, see if she’d want to come with us,” Avlogg suggested. “Not you, Grogg,” he added to restrain his impetuous brother. He wasn’t sure how well Thoria would take being approached by a goblin, though she’d need to get used to the idea if she was to adventure with them.

Mithreander

Explorer
Thoria finishes her frst mug with the slightest of belches, a burp really, and turns to look around the inn.

She orders another drink when she finds out that the ale is less expensive then she anticipated and studies the group before her.

Spying the two goblins, one of her bark brows arch into her hairline, but she shrugs and turns to recieve that newly offered drink from the bar.

Looks like I've attracted some attention from that group over ther... wonder what for... other then our supposed hatred for the gobbies. THoria thinks as she mentally thanks Emanual for providing the drink for her.

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
"you know..." Sara comments as she walks over to the dwarf "I'm starting to feel inordinantly tall..."

Thoria sees a large human woman seperate from the gaggle by the messageboard and walk over. She is dressed in garishly painted armor with an interlocking red and blue pattern that is carried to the twin sword hilts visible over her shoulders, and moves with slightly more flair than strictly neccassary for a serious warrior. "Hello, ma'am. Doubletrouble sara, at my service. I hit things. A lot. Me and my new friends are thinking about hitting an ogre for the city... I don't have all the details beyond that, but we were just discussing ways to make sure we lived through it if the ogre managed to hit one of us back." She gives a impish grin. "And then you arrived. Do you like to hit ogres?"

Mithreander

Explorer
Toria grins back at the outlandish woman, the smile looking like it belonged on the kind face of the dwarven female. "Only if they deserve it... but most of the time, they do. Aye, I'd be interested if it comes to it."

Thoria looks eye to eye with the tall woman (do only to the tall stool she's sitting on), and says "Don't you worry about me size, it still doesn't change the fact of what I am. You be wantin' to hit ogres, not many better at it then dwarves. Do we leave now, or can I get you a drink?"

Ghostknight

First Post
Mithreander said:
Toria grins back at the outlandish woman, the smile looking like it belonged on the kind face of the dwarven female. "Only if they deserve it... but most of the time, they do. Aye, I'd be interested if it comes to it."

Thoria looks eye to eye with the tall woman (do only to the tall stool she's sitting on), and says "Don't you worry about me size, it still doesn't change the fact of what I am. You be wantin' to hit ogres, not many better at it then dwarves. Do we leave now, or can I get you a drink?"

Listening in Harwin nods.

Go ahead, have your drink. When you're finished we can head out to tell the city council we will take their commission. Me, I like hitting things bigger then me, more of them to find!

Joe, give me an ale to drink with this dwarf here. Nobody likes drinking alone!

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Creamsteak said:
When everyone is ready, I'm going to start my next adventure. Heres the opening thread, I want everyone to report in before I begin, the commitment for the game is approximately 3 months right now.

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1382992#post1382992

OOC: three months real time? argh, I was hoping this would be a short bob... oh well, the character's pretty much committed...

Sara grins at the dwarven cleric. "I'm not up to dwarvish ale yet... but I'll definitly have the next couple in line for the road."

Mithreander

Explorer
Finding out what DD meant by the next couple in line, she smiles as she orders for the girl after she finds out where she is on her 'list'. She also shares a drink with Harwin.

Once they are done, she motions to the door and says "Shall we?"

With that, she heads out, hoping at least one of them will join her to show her where she was going.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Mithreander said:
Finding out what DD meant by the next couple in line, she smiles as she orders for the girl after she finds out where she is on her 'list'. She also shares a drink with Harwin.

Once they are done, she motions to the door and says "Shall we?"

sara gulps down her drink and grabs another two for the road. "Sure, I think we're supposed to present ourselves to some city leader fellows rather than just wandering off after the thing ourselves. I think Harwin here understands it better than I do... oh yeah, he's gonna find the ogre for us, and avy and karcy there are gonna help us hit it. Actually it looks like everyone will be hitting it. We're hit-eriffic! wow, I should mark that last one to come back to later, you know... if I get silly in front of the city guys, hit me in the knee and stand in front of me, ok?" She follows Toria cheerfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads