• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Rodimus hrmps as he gets up with no hurry, gathers his belongings adn graps a bucket from Joe. "Action. Good."
He then starts walking to where the fire is.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Fant hears the cry, and shrugs. "Noblisse oblige. Duty calls. If you'll excuse me, your majesty..." She rises, bows to Persephone, and walks out the door.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
The Deep Halfling Ishmael came out of his reverie at the tone of urgency in the watchman's voice. His first reaction was to stay still and let others handle the job. After all, he had left the knight's path already and there was no turning back. But years of training under Sir Mazan died hard. He could let no one suffer disaster if he could help it.

"Once a knight..." He muttered under his breath as he hopped off a bar stool, took up a bucket and heeded the call for aid.

Last edited:

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars looks up from his puzzles at the alarm bells and stare in confusion for a second. Suddenly everyone is running out of the tavern with buckets in hand. "Now yah know why we dwarves live underground. Stone doesn't burn so easily." He gets up, grabs a bucket and sprints out of the tavern, short legs pumping to catch up with the others.

Patlin

Explorer
Burning Tower now full

The alarms slowly go silent. Apparently, the fire is under control... or at least being made so.

GPEKO

First Post
Gorefoot said:
"Gath! We could use your strength, and your ... height."
Gath looks confused for a moment. "What? They need smashing the fire?" Then, a lot of people in the inn runs out with buckets, including the 'princes ess' Fant and Persephone! "Wait ... Me guard you!" But they are already gone... and the alarm goes off. "Bah! Let them guard them selves." Gath says as he returns to his large lamb leg.

El Jefe

First Post
A young elf strolls into the tavern for the second time in a few days, much more purposefully than before. He wears a gray cloak, with a shield slung over one arm and a bow over the other, a quarterstaff in hand. He smiles at the waitress who takes his arm, and tells her he has business with Joe.

He shifts his staff to his off hand and shakes Joe's firmly. "I see your establishment is no less friendly", he remarks, "but it is business, not pleasure, that brings me here today. Three of our party were injured, and Mr. Vaneelkelen has authorized us to recruit replacements while they rest and recover. However, I do not know what arrangement you may have had with Mr. Vaneelkelen for this sort of thing, although it seems to me that there must be one as you know each other so well."

Oirhandir has learned to expect a prompt reply. Joe's hospitality is legendary, but the pace the man must keep to run such a large establishment leaves little time for idle chat.

Manzanita

First Post
Enter Ignatious

A neatly dressed young Halfling, with the rosy health characteristic of his race hurries into the Inn. He has somewhat unruly curly dark hair, and bright blue eyes. He wears a Grey traveling cloak, trimmed with white, underwhich occationally flashes an array of rainbow colors. A crossbow is slung over his back.

"Hello, hello. Ignatious O'Reilly here. Been away for a spell." He glances around. "I wonder when that Sara is coming back..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads