(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin ai Harudan, who after some shopping through the city found a well-crafted chain shirt, returns to the Red Dragon Inn shortly after the boy and Deos. Remembering the tavern's custom, he speaks up:

"I am Semabin ai Harudan, a warrior from the Zephyr tribe of Sairundan, training to become a dervish."

He greets Cailean as he walks over to the board, reading the note.
Helping those in need is a task for a dervish. So sure, why not?

After finding out that the boy was the one to put up the note, he joins the small group asking if he might be of any help.

Dalamar

Adventurer
The young telepath frowns as the elf turns his back to her.
"If you didn't talk that good, I'd think you have some orcs in your family tree."
She sits in the table for a moment, fiddling her dagger in its sheath for a moment, and then goes over to the kid.
"Hey, you look adorable! And an adorable kid like you definately deserves my help," she says and extends her hand to ruffle the boy's hair. She pulls her hand back, however, and eyes the boy a bit warily. "You aren't going to try and bite me if a touch you, are you?"

Zerth

First Post
Durg - half-orc monk 1

A large half-orc wearing tattered gray clothes stepped out from the same portal, that Cailean used to re-enter the Red Dragon Inn. The gruff figure seemed to be buried in his thoughts and sat down near the bar counter.

"Me Durg. Me back from North," he grunts casting a brief look at Joe the Innkeep. He then waits and follows the comings and goings around him.

He listens to the boy yelling for Joe and asking to put up a sign calling for adventurers. Durg does not bother to go reading the sign - he notices a familiar face in Semabin returning to the Inn and also seeming interested in it.

The half-orc nods to Semabin and walks over to greet him. "What note say? Who needs adventurers?"

Last edited:

Otakkun

Explorer
Zander Blerdrik, Human Psychic Warrior -Level 1

The tall blue eyed human near the counter moves towards the kid and the assorted group of bounty hunters next to him.

"Looking for some help finding a gem, eh? Well, I have nothing better to do in the meanwhile and I'm always been interested in gems, so you can count me in as well"

Taking a look at the the rest of the people with the kid, he gives them a small greeting. "Well, this place lives up to its name. Who would've thought there were so many people interested in helping a kid? I like this place already. Zander is the name by the way"

Knight Otu

First Post
"May the winds guide your strikes, Durg! Apparently, the jeweler Jamaris is missing a very valuable gem. Someone must have stolen it."

IcyCool

First Post
Deos Kirith - Human Wizard 1

Knight Otu said:
"May the winds guide your strikes, Durg! Apparently, the jeweler Jamaris is missing a very valuable gem. Someone must have stolen it."

"Let us not be hasty, we do not know what has happened yet. While I agree that theft is a likely cause for it's disappearance, we must not rule out other possibilities. At any rate, why don't we let the boy tell us what the problem is?"

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Wow, I forgot how quickly the tavern threads move! :)

Xariom
"Hey kid, I might be able to help too."

"That'd be awfully nice of you!" He says, nodding with a wide grin.

Deos
"Joe, a beer for the young lad, if you please."

The boy's face brightens considerably at this. "Thanks!" He says jovially.

Joe raises an eyebrow, but takes the request; in short order there is a small mug set in front of the boy, who eyes it ecstatically. He seems to have cognizance that he will be asked many questions shortly, however, as he doesn't take it up.

Tumna
"Hey, you look adorable! And an adorable kid like you definately deserves my help," ... "You aren't going to try and bite me if a touch you, are you?"

The boy laughs, and bares his teeth. "No, lady, I won't bite. 'Onest!" He smiles brightly.

Zander
"Looking for some help finding a gem, eh? Well, I have nothing better to do in the meanwhile and I'm always been interested in gems, so you can count me in as well"

"Thanks, mister!" The boy says.

Deos
"... At any rate, why don't we let the boy tell us what the problem is?"

The boy shrugs, an overly exaggerated movement given his small size. "I dunno what happened. Jamaris jus' said ta write a note an' run ta the Red Dragon with it, an' get people to go to th' shop! It was there last night when we went home, but when we got back today... Poof!" He spreads his arms wide. "It was goned! An' none of the doors were broken, or nothin'."

"Jamaris can tell you what happened, though! He knows all about his gems and shiny stuff. The one that was stolen was in a special case, all locked up! An' it was still locked up when we got there, but the gem wasn't in it no more! So I dunno what happened."

Zerth

First Post
Durg, half-orc monk 1

"Stolen gem?" he says to Semabin. Then he looks at Deos, "Not stolen? Is it stolen or not, you two confuse me!"

"Hey kid, Durg will go to shop and help finding stolen-or-maybe-not-stolen gem," the half-orc says looking down to the kid's face. "Me not have nothing else to do. Not like sitting around in taverns too long. No offense, Joe," he turns to add to the tavernkeep.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Yes, our smelly friend is right, it would be good to head to see Jamaris before there are too many people to share one reward"
Tumna gives the half-orc a nice smile to show that she wishes no fight with her comment.

Knight Otu

First Post
"I'm sorry Durg, I didn't want to confuse you. I guess we will find out what happened to the gem once... what's your name by the way, I don't think you told us?" Semabin turns to the boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads