• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torlax

First Post
Reilin looks eager at a chance to assist other followers of Hyrag. "I will certainly go to the site you request... any service to Hyrag is worth doing." Fumbling a little bit between the tables and knocking into a couple of patrons on the way, Reilin heads forth from the Inn.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
ooc: ok, the temple vingette is open at Pest removal at unusual height and depth for all takers. I would recommend that Shadowlyn, Mintrik, Loskard, Reilin and Jack show up, but its up to you. We can do without a survival expert, but the wizard is a neccesity.

Shadowlyn see his chance to shine and simply bows out of Croom's interest.

"I apologize Mr. Croom, but it seems as though you have many wanting to assist you in this matter, and my 'stature' is neede elsewhere."

With that Shadowlyn looks over the posting about the Temple and proceeds to follow anyone out that is going for that adventure, or head to the temple to find out more about this adventure.

crueldespot

First Post
CAIN- Chapter 1

CAIN RICHTER the halfling slips into the Red Dragon Inn. He looks around curiously from his low vantage point, and makes an effort to appear confident.

Cain is a young halfling with long brown hair held in a ponytail and a goatee. He wears sturdy green clothes with a stiff leather breastplate. He carries a shortsword at his waist, tied to his belt by a lanyard. He maintains a neat and clean appearance.

Once Joe prompts him to introduce himself, he climbs a stool to stand on the bar and proclaims "Hello! CAIN RICHTER here! Lock opener and trap disarmer at your service! Umm... Low low rates! Act now!" He smiles, embarrased at his own attempt at humor, and climbs back down.

Cain walks over to scan the notices on the wall, then orders a beer and sits at the bar, turning around on the stool to sit with his back to the bar, so he can observe the other patrons.

RillianPA

First Post
"Well, Mr Coom, if you are ready...shall we go see about these ruffians?"
Rillian stands, shoulders his massive pack, and prepare to set out on his very firstest adventure...

DM-Rocco

Explorer
"Nuff Said Mr Croom," bellowed Grogg, Son of Grogg as he thumped his neaty thumb on his chest. "we go now," and with that Grogg, Son of Grogg rose to his feat and began trying to gather those that expressed interest in the small mans quest.

ooc, hey, let's go. Sorry I am impatient, but I haven't been on one of these yet and I want to try it out. So, if you are on the following quote, let's roll. Please:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RillianPA
Rillian ponders for a moment...
"Well, um, ah....

if Kirin, and Ignatious are willing, and Grogg, then I say we have a team. Though I certainly wouldnt mind the help of anyone else that's interested."

/ooc Certainly room for Torlax's character, or Jack, or anyone who really didnt want to do the Temple quest.

kataki: "I said to help Coom out so... I'll join you too."

silentspace

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
ooc: ok, the temple vingette is open at Pest removal at unusual height and depth for all takers. I would recommend that Shadowlyn, Mintrik, Loskard, Reilin and Jack show up, but its up to you. We can do without a survival expert, but the wizard is a neccesity.

"Looks like Coom has enough volunteers. Loskrad, how about we check out this temple job? We're not exactly little people, but maybe we can help out."

Mintrik heads out the door on his way to the temple, waving for Loskrad to follow.

Other Guy

First Post
“Alright,” Loskrad says, “I guess I can help out the temple, though I still say their god should have chosen a better representative.” With that he stands, smiles, and follows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads