[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Group composition so far?

Druid
Sorcerer (draconic)
Sorcerer (celestial)
Monk

If you can use some sword and board (fighter AC19, HP 16) I would like to join in. I think with my "mysterious background" I have a way in, by being at and introduced at the meeting the group goes to in the morning. [/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Fine fine, Alnar says taking the card, I will meet you tomorrow.

The blue hippopotamuses are coming, run for cover! Alnar says to Kanli, exiting the inn to get away from him.

[sblock=ooc]
Is Kanli coming on the adventure? I think him and Alnar would make a grood pair roleplaying wise :lol:[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

"I will be there tomorrow. Now I have to meditate in the rooms above about this Drunken Fist style I was hearing about..."
With these words, Ta moves up to cure his hangover. The next day will give him a fresh start, as he leaves the tavern for the address on Umberto's card.

[sblock=ooc]
Ta-Am-Ath
Ta-Am-Ath

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Umberto nods. "Good, thank you. Yet there is one more task, something more important, that I will need done. I need someone to find out what, precisely, has befallen my brother." He looks to Alnar. "It is true that I am a lord, but House Gabbiano has fallen on hard times. We no longer hold a manse, nor guard a Gate. Gabbiano has dismissed their retinue, so we no longer have agents in our employ. But we still have coin, and we will pay for information on the recent happenings of my missing brother." He presents a card. "Carnemorto's apartments are at this address. Shall we meet back here, tomorrow? Do you have any further questions?"

"I think any I have can wait until tomorrow," Nathan says. "You've likely got enough on your plate at the moment retrieving ... collecting what lies in the swamp."

Fine fine, Alnar says taking the card, I will meet you tomorrow.

The blue hippopotamuses are coming, run for cover! Alnar says to Kanli, exiting the inn to get away from him.

Nathan looks to the others, a bit confused. "Did that guy just run off with the address for our next job?" he says. Quickly, he rises and runs after Alnar.

"I'll get you folks directions, after I catch up with him!" he calls as he runs out the front of the Inn.

[sblock=OOC]Just fluff. No need to roleplay catching Alnar and giving everyone the address. Just seemed an easy way to get Nathan out of the Inn and 'kill time' until tomorrow's meeting.[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
With a snap of her fingers, Boon stretches and gets to his feet.The tiny druid girl and her white lion follow the others out of the tavern when its time to go.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC] Group composition so far?

Druid
Sorcerer (draconic)
Sorcerer (celestial)
Monk

If you can use some sword and board (fighter AC19, HP 16) I would like to join in. I think with my "mysterious background" I have a way in, by being at and introduced at the meeting the group goes to in the morning. [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Where is Markas, anyway? If he's in the Inn, he can just join up right now.

I'll get things started tomorrow night.
[/sblock]

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer Tarsi (Elven Bard)

The door of the Dunn Wright Inn opens and in enters an a tall slender elf. Immaculate in appearance, no hair out of place, no stain found anywhere, he stands out from the normal crowd. As he glances around the near empty common room, he walks to the bar and sits down, setting his pack on the bar in front of him. He pulls out a pan pipe and plays a few notes, nods in approval as he finds no damage done. He looks up and notices the barkeep has turned his attention to him and he starts quickly, "My apologies good man, A minstrel is always concerned about the tools of his trade, I am sure you understand. Iced wine, if you have it, if not, warm wine will do.

As the barkeep pulls out a bottle of wine and a glass, Chaucer asks him, Question for you my good man, I have heard that this is a place to come if you are looking for employment, but it seems rather empty. Is this still a place one can expect to find some work?

Chaucer takes the glass from the barkeep and settles down for some conversation, answers, or action, whichever may come first.

Remove ads