[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Aura

Explorer
Anton Torelli
A man at the door to the back room dressed in regalia common to a member of the Church of Cortesia, nods to Karra. "Yes, about two weeks of your time, and count on traveling a bit. If interested, just come on in here, we'll specify all the details for you. We're hoping to go with three or four people so there is a spot, so to say." He steps aside to give Karra a path into the room.

"Oh," Anton adds as an afterthought, "And dinner's on me, if you would like a good hot meal to start you out. Just tell the staff to put it on my tab."

After Karra is in the meeting room, the Cortesian guard offers one more time, "Still have a spot open for a two week job!"

[sblock=Game Thread]The name is The Road to Tritower, it's in the usual place for game threads. I'll add Karra to the roster.[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
A timid little halfling, a bit inebriated, stumbles through the main entrance. Keeping to himself, he warily looks around, as he is quite the inquisitive little fellow. He nonchalantly approaches the bar, and orders a draft of the finest dwarven red.

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]@FrancisJohn I saw you have started your character on the wiki. Make sure to finish him up and let us know in the Character Submission Thread that you're ready for review.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=title]this how you do this. I used special parsing to show this, so use the exact method if yo will.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Grog the Bartender

Grog squints down at the little halfling who has already had a few drinks before entering the Dunn Wright Inn. "Dwarven red? I gots sumthin' better 'n dat."

He reaches under the bar and pulls out a heavy jug marked 'Gud Stuf'. He grins. "Make it myself. Knock yer socks off. So, whutcha drinkin' then? Gud stuf or sum heavy dwarven mess likely made a tailings?"

FrancisJohn

Explorer
"Hrrrm, well.... that 'good stuff' of yours would do me just proper for the necessary joviality that lies ahead tonight, eh?" Francis shills a few coins across the counter top and nods his head in according thanks.

As the the barkeep pours the drink into the mug, the acrid scent assaults his olfactory sense. "Well, well, well, this should make for an interesting evening!" He shrugs his shoulders, and begins working on downing the fine home brew.

Looking at the barkeep a bit more seriously, he asks "What's your name chap? And what has been going on in this fine inn of yours?"

GlassEye

Adventurer
Grog looks down at the halfling with a scowl, as if trying to figure out if he is being mocked.

"It's Grog." He shrugs and looks around. The common room is pretty calm at the moment only being half full of local craftsmen, sailors, and fishermen. Grog picks up a mug and a rag and wipes it out. "Slow in here. Na' much hirin' goin' on lately. Whatcha do, little man?"

Remove ads