[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]
Autumn Foxfire - Natural Mystic

The simply-clad woman speaks up, although with a slight stutter. "Nice to m-meet you miss Marla. My n-name is Autumn. Autumn Foxfire." A small burst of pride bubbles up within her as she says her name aloud for the first time since entering Venza. "My parents sent me here because they said that this is a meeting place for those seeking adventure. Do you know anything about this?" Autumn shoots another quick glance at the woman sitting next to her, wondering if she is here for the same reason.

[/section]

[sblock=Mini-Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 16/16
AC: 14 FF:12 T:12

Initiative: +4

CMB: 3 CMD: 15
Fort: +2 Reflex: +2 Will: +4

Perception: +9

Longsword: +4, 1d8+2, 19/x2, S
C. Longbow: +4, 1d8+2, 20/x3, P, 80 ft.
Dagger: +3, 1d4+2, 19/x2, P/S, 10 ft.
Fire Bolt: +3, 1d6+1, 20/x2, Touch 30 ft.

Point-Blank Shot: +1/+1 attack/damage within 30 ft.

Spells Prepared:
Orisons: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
Level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Entangle, Obscuring Mist
[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Lem [sblock]The voice continues to taunt you. "What, no response? You must either be far more cowardly or far wiser than the priestess earlier. Either way, both of you are wrong and will pay for chaining the world."[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

The door of the Dunn Wright opens to reveal a short, stocky man with blond dreadlocks and a neatly trimmed beard. The newcomer stands in the open doorway for a moment, breathing in deeply through flared nostrils and grins. "Now this is my sort of place! It smells like . . . adventure!"

He strides boldly into the room, nodding at the duo on stage as he passes. He digs a beefy finger into the ear closest to the stage and shakes his head, then continues on to the bar. He brushes thick dreads back from his face and smiles at the attractive Tiefling serving drinks. "Beer, m'lady, if you please. It's a long, dusty road I've traveled, and it's happy I am t've made it to this place o' rest."
[/section]

sunshadow21

Explorer
That rest proves to be very short lived as a sudden shriek of the stage fills the entire room, "The children of the mud shall throw off the chains that bind this world and inherit that which is properly theirs." As the man finishes speaking, he collapses to the ground in the sudden silence that fills the room. The bouncers quickly wrap him up in his cloak and carry him to a backroom while the barkeep disturbs a few off duty city guards, of whom there are almost always a few around, into looking into the matter. Reluctantly, a couple of these guards, who had been happily on their way to getting blissfully drunk, go back to the back room, and a few minutes later, one of them emerges, stopping briefly to make an announcement before heading out the door, presumably to get help from someone on duty right now. "Anybody who has some miles under their belt and is willing to risk going crazy, report to the back room. There's a mystery there that will pay well if you can solve it."

[sblock]The adventure has begun. Menik, Larissa, Lem, and Weylyn can report to http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?467716-Children-of-the-Mud and being your journey into chaos.[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
When the performer collapses, Menik casts detect magic to try to see if there's any malign mojo at work.

He follows the guard into the back room.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Larissa looks over as the guard speaks of a mystery, then drains the dregs of her whiskey and tosses a few coins onto the bar. The madman was in her mind, she recalls. Best to know what was going on in his.

She rises and proceeds to the back room.

[sblock=Larissa stat block]
Larissa
Initiative: +0
AC: 22 (22 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 93 Current: 93
CMB: +11 CMD: 22
Fort: +11 Reflex: +3 Will: +10 (currently wearing Cloak of Protection)
PER Roll: +3
Move: 30’ (w/boots of Striding & Springing)
Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword

Weapons:
+2 Greatsword Attack: +13/+8 = [BAB(6/1) + STR(4) + WF(1) + Magic(2)]
Damage: 2d6+8, Crit: 19-20/x2,
Special: pommel is hollow, contains scripture
Pow Att w/+2 Greatsword Attack: +11/+6 = [BAB(6/1) + STR(4) + WF(1) + Magic(2) +PA(-2)]
Damage: 2d6+14, Crit: 19-20/x2,

Spells prepared:
0 Level (4) Level 01 (4+1) Level 02 (3+1) Level 03 (1+1)
* Detect Magic * Bless * Bull's Strength * Dispel Magic
* Read Magic *Divine Favor l * Grace * D: Heroism
* Light * Detect Evil * Silence
* Guidance * Remove Fear * D: Spiritual Weapon
* D: Shield of Faith

Channeling at current level: Channel 4d6,
DC 17 =(10 + 1/2 Cleric lvl + CHA +2 for Glory) for
Undead to Save. 5x/day, Selective (skip up to 2 targets)

[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Weylyn pushes his blonde dreads back once more from his forehead and sighs, looking regretfully at Marla. "Well, no rest fer th' wicked after all, it seems. I'll be takin' a raincheck on that beer, m'lady." With a wink at the Tiefling, he leaves the bar and strides into the back room with the others who've answered the call.
[/section]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]
Autumn Foxfire - Natural Mystic

Autumn audibly gasps at the chaotic scene on the stage. I guess this is normal around here? What did I get myself into? She visibly shrinks and retreats into her cider mug.

[/section]

[sblock=Mini-Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 16/16
AC: 14 FF:12 T:12

Initiative: +4

CMB: 3 CMD: 15
Fort: +2 Reflex: +2 Will: +4

Perception: +9

Longsword: +4, 1d8+2, 19/x2, S
C. Longbow: +4, 1d8+2, 20/x3, P, 80 ft.
Dagger: +3, 1d4+2, 19/x2, P/S, 10 ft.
Fire Bolt: +3, 1d6+1, 20/x2, Touch 30 ft.

Point-Blank Shot: +1/+1 attack/damage within 30 ft.

Spells Prepared:
Orisons: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
Level 1: Cure Light Wounds, Entangle, Obscuring Mist
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[section]
The door to the Dunn Wright Inn opens and one of Venza's rustic citizens enters. He steps into the room and wringing his hands peers around the room as if looking for someone. With disappointment sketching his features into a caricature of sorrow at each unfamiliar face his shoulders slump.

"Me lookin' fer Zelena. Or tha Fury." The farmer (the aromatic soil on his boots declares he could be nothing else) scrunches up his face as he tries to remember names. "Or Stuffl and More-Gin. It be about me cow."
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Hello adventurers! This is a low level adventure 'About A Cow'. It may not seem heroic but adventure is what you make of it. It is for a number of characters in adventure at the moment (they can join when free) and for the DWI characters who have been here much, much too long. For that, my apologies for not coming up with an adventure sooner. We can rp a little intro here but I hope to have the actual game thread up soon.

[MENTION=6775111]resrick[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6778347]FrancisJohn[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6799975]Skysear[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6700202]Anastrace[/MENTION]
[/sblock]

Remove ads