TCotM: Tenebrynn's Idylls

Erekose13

Explorer
"Thank you Davrin, I don't know why you think I'm enchanted to think I'm a little pixie girl. I am one. Personally I thought being married already was a silly and to a girl too. But I'm a little lost here. I swear I just moved towards the Crux like half an hour ago. A wizard? Sure?" says Tenebrynn allowing herself to be swept along.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Take care then. Here, before you go, let me try Dispel Magic, and my most powerful spell--Restoration. If either of those works, it might save you the trip."

*Davrin casts Dispel Magic and Restoration. Dispel Magic ends the elixir effect, so Tenebrynn's mind goes from little girl to normal (though he still thinks he is a pixie).*

"There, I guess that didn't work, though the Dispel Magic caught the effect that made him think he was a little girl and the Restoration seemed to do...something. With all those deleterious effects, it may be that a rival has put a curse on him."

"Thank you for your help, Davrin. We know you did the best you could."

*After leaving the temple, Kiara turns to Tenebrynn.*

"Well, we could ask Rilithorne, but I think this is out of his league. If time stuff is involved, we should go to the Academy in Medibaria and ask Elayna Valsice, don't you think? Hmm, that could be a long journey. Are you sure you can't Teleport us, honey?...Ah, but it's okay--I guess I'm just getting lazy now that I'm used to Teleporting about. It'll be good exercise to ride there, don't you think?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Elayna is at the Academy?" he says, not sure if he's happy he's not a girl any more but certainly glad his form is more stable. Atleast he still gets to be a pixie. "Yes I think that might be best, though I had been contemplating a short trip back out to the tower where we encountered the Crux. Do you remember me telling you anything about what happened to it?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Elayna is at the Academy?"

"You don't remember? I guess it isn't a surprise. You and your friends brought her up there after the whole Tower incident. She's still there now."

"Yes I think that might be best, though I had been contemplating a short trip back out to the tower where we encountered the Crux. Do you remember me telling you anything about what happened to it?"

"Hmm, I think you mentioned something about how once you saw the Crux up close, you realised it was a beautiful and wondrous thing that no one should ever destroy, so you left it alone."

Erekose13

Explorer
"I don't remember getting close enough to really examine it. Perhaps I should rest a little before we try to make the journey. Some sleep might help" says Tenebrynn, hopeful that he wont disolve if he stops concentrating so hard on his pixie form.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Kiara raises an eyebrow.*

"Don't you even...oh right, you're a pixie," she laughs slightly and pats his arm gently, "I thought pixies go into a Reverie like elves? Either way, you're a pixie disguised in elf form, right? So you can Reverie instead of sleep."

"Anyway, we could sleep now if you like, or we could set off and travel as far as we can in one day and then go to sleep then--whichever you prefer, my love. I know this must be hard for you, and so I'll try to make this the best it can be for you...And if...and if Gilran forbid they can't help you, or if it gets worse and you forget even more, know that I'll stay with you always. I won't leave you alone, Tenebrynn, no matter what. But let's not talk of such things--I'll tell you what: why don't I bake some of your favourite cookies and pastries for the road, eh?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Pastries and cookies sound like a delicious idea. Yes Reverie, same difference really. I feel like I've been flying for my life for the last few hours trying to hold myself together, so rest would be most appreciated and it will give you plenty of time to bake." he says brightening up a bit at the thought of food.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Alright then, dear. You get as much rest as you need--hey, maybe it will even fix itself once the stress is relieved, if we could be so lucky. I'll start baking and also get Brynhild and Gudrun ready to carry us away whenever you are feeling better. Would you like some chicken soup or a massage to help with the stress?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Kiara nods slightly.*

"Alright then. I'll get the soup for you first before I do anything else. When you finish your Reverie, do you want some books to read, or just want to empty your mind in a meditative sort of rest? You know I have to get 8 hours of sleep, so I won't be able to take care of you tonight after you wake up from your trance. I hope you'll be okay."

*Kiara cooks Tenebrynn some nice chicken soup before getting started on baking the cookies and pastries for the trip.*

Remove ads