Team: TITAN

hero4hire

Explorer
ARSENAL, PL: 8, Wise-Cracking Weapons-Expert, Name: Roy Harper, Male, Size: Medium; INIT: +8, DEF 23/18; SPEED 30; MELEE +5, RANGED +12, MENTAL +4, SV: DMG +2, FORT +2, REF +6, WILL +1; STR 12, DEX 18, CON 14, INT 13, WIS 13, CHA 12.

SKILLS: Acrobatics* +9/5, Balance +8/4, Bluff +10/9, Weapons +6/5, Demolitions* +2/1, Diplomacy +7/6, Disable Dev* +2/1, Disguise +7/6, Drive* +9/5, Escape Artist +8/4, Gather Info +5/4, Hide +8/4, Innuendo* +8/7, Intimidate +7/6, Listen +5/4, Move Silent +8/4, Open Lock* +9/5, Perform +5/4, Repair* +2/1, Search +5/4, Sleight/Hand* +11/7, Spot +5/4, Survival +5/4, Taunt +7/6.

FEATS: Blind Fight, Bullseye, Dead Aim, Dodge, Expertise, Far Shot, Imp. Critical, Improved Dead Aim, Improved Precise Shot, Lightning Reflexes, Point Blank Shot, Power Attack, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Ranged Disarm, Rapid Shot, Ricochet Attack, Surprise Strike, Throwing Mastery.

POWERS:
WEAPON [+5] [SOURCE: SUPER SCIENCE], Extra: Swinging [+5], Power Stunts: Dazzle, Slick, Snare, Dual Damage,
TELESCOPIC SENSE (VISION) [+4] [SOURCE: TRAINING], Extras: Super-Senses [+4], Super-Dexterity [+4], (Flaws: No Defense, No Reflex), Super-Charisma [+4].

WEAK: Addiction (will save dc 20 or fatigued), Quirk (braggart) (compulsivley reveals actions).

COST: abilities 22, combat 31, skills 9, feats 40, powers 30, weakness -12, total 120.

Note: Some of my Feats/Weaknesses are from Nocturnals and Crooks!. Let me know if that is okay. I'd be happy to explain anything that you are unfamiliar with.
Also I would like to get into the drug addict plotline
. Let me know if this is something you would not want to get into. I can totally rework him if I need to.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Hey DocH, player recruitment is still open BUT I think that Rad has already ask for Robin. If you still want to play a skilled character Batgirl, Firebird, Huntress etc are all still open (of course they are all women, but).

DocHazard

First Post
DOH! I guess it helps if I read all of the posts, huh? Hmmm....well, put me on Robin-reserve and I'll come up with something else. Maybe Kid Flash? I saw that it was mentioned by H4H, but it looks like he's picked Arsenal instead.

DocH

Radiant

First Post
Karl Green said:
Hey DocH, player recruitment is still open BUT I think that Rad has already ask for Robin. If you still want to play a skilled character Batgirl, Firebird, Huntress etc are all still open (of course they are all women, but).

still intersted in Robin but I could step down from him. Thinking of building an ultimate version if huntress that's more like in the TV series.
So of someone realy wants Robin that's no such big deal.

DocHazard

First Post
Your call pal. I am good either way. You have 'dibs' so if ya want him, he's yours. If not...I'm all over him. Robin is my favorite DC character (Yep, I like him even better than Bats).

DocH

Radiant

First Post
DocHazard said:
Your call pal. I am good either way. You have 'dibs' so if ya want him, he's yours. If not...I'm all over him. Robin is my favorite DC character (Yep, I like him even better than Bats).

DocH

wow. That must be the absolute first time I ever head someone saying that.
Me's going with Huntress then, can't stand between the one and only Robin fan I've ever met and his character ;)

Karl Green

First Post
OK enough intest... go ahead and post your characters over here

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1818802#post1818802

Before posting make sure you know all the PL and skill cost.

So I am thinking, skilled based characters PL 8, skills 3:1

Cyborg and Impluse/Kid Flash (only need one speedster ;)) will be PL 9, but their skills are going to cost 1:1 (except for Knowledge and Science which I will let them purchase at a 2:1 bases; they are both kind of techies and Impluse can learn basic knowledge stuff very fast)

Yes this is a freaky way to make up characters but I think the mix will be interesting.

NOTE if anyone is

Remove ads