• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
I am going to be at the Mid Ohio Con in Columbus this weekend. I do not know when I will be bale to post before that, so don't look for me until Monday. I will try to get online if I can but, I cannot promise anything.

Please auto-pilot Hawk until I return. Sorry for the hold up.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Nuke

Karl Green

First Post
Yea I figure most people will be out for the weekend... AND I will delay posting the field trip until Monday... as I want everyone around if possible ;)

Until then lots happening :)

Radiant

First Post
Karl Green said:
Yea I figure most people will be out for the weekend... AND I will delay posting the field trip until Monday... as I want everyone around if possible ;)

Until then lots happening :)

well, me's busy, Cassandra has other worries than field trips right now.

Elfy

First Post
Hmmmm...not sure why GM said that Tara goes along with Cassie, Garfield, and Toni to the sparing match, since her player specifically said that she 'just missed' seeing them leave. I dislike inconsistancies =/

Possibly she might find out about it on her own and go there to see 'what's up' or whatever though. This would explain why Garfield is talking to her in his most recent post.

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Elfy said:
Hmmmm...not sure why GM said that Tara goes along with Cassie, Garfield, and Toni to the sparing match, since her player specifically said that she 'just missed' seeing them leave. I dislike inconsistancies =/

Possibly she might find out about it on her own and go there to see 'what's up' or whatever though. This would explain why Garfield is talking to her in his most recent post.

that's what I assumed... I'm used to Karl ignoring me though. ;)

Elfy

First Post
Well, if she's there, then post for her, dude =)

Been holding off posting until it's resolved whether she is or isn't actually present with Cassie, Garfield, and Toni ; )

Remove ads