• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN

Radiant

First Post
Mordane76 said:
Karl!

Exams today. Exams tomorrow.
Have read thread.
Need book in front of me and breathing time.
Please, if you can, hold off on moving ahead. Will post either tonight or tomorrow morning. Just need to read stuff, and exam stuff, and take exams.

THANK YOU! :D

try breathing man. Damn I will feel like that in a few month. Hope I get hit by a care before that...

Kevin Perrine

First Post
I think I'm out

He folks...

thanks for letting me be a part of your games but I'm finding that I don't have the patience for how slow EN boards are and I'm just not finding myself wanting to respond enough.

It's really fun in the begining but it seems like PBP games slow down and lag way too much for me.
I'm used to the excitement of table top RPGs too much I suppose. and since I run 2 a week, that gets my gaming thing going.

I think it'd be best to bow out of the games I'm in...
My apologies.

Karl... if you ever wanna get back into the gang again on Saturdays or Thursdays email me...
I'll wait to hear from you since I don't want to seem like a bother with you replying...

thanks
-kev-

kperrine@aii.edu
kperrine@comcast.net
kevperrine@yahoo.com

Karl Green

First Post
Oh well Kevin, hope to someday return to table-tops games but find I don't have the time to make them anymore :( wife and work are just taking up all my time and with PBP she can work around the house and we can talk etc... not like gaming night, then she just sits around doing nothing. So until her hours change again I am pretty much out :(

Mordane76 I will wait a bit longer BUT I will be posting next round tonight sometime :) So if you are on the West Coast like me you have a bit more time ;)

Last edited:

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Man, just shows everyone is different.

The game is fun and fast paced but I am just keeping up! I feel like the last guy to post, every time.

I run a game on the boards and am happy when I can update 3 times a week instead of the normal 1 1/2 - 2. Luckily I have a great group with some wonderful characters! :D

I gotta say, I miss table top gaming. Real bad! Luckily the boards are around. Otherwise, with my work schedule I would game about twice a year.

Nuke

Mordane76

First Post
Dude - don't worry. I'm not upset - I was trying to develop a way I could bring Rapid Strike into play against Mammoth, but I didn't have my books with me on campus, so I needed time to check them... but then my wife decided to take me to a movie after my exam... :D

Radiant

First Post
loosing her agility is about the worst thing that could have happened to Cassandra. Good thing I took those Razorwings, even thought about letting her learn that later... .
Would rather hunt thugs, she's got no experiencre fighting metas and can take normal humans down by the score. But I thought someone has to take on Shimmer to help out Nightwing.
She'll learn that others are more suited for that kind of work once she gets what a team is...

Elfy

First Post
I'd rather have Wonder Girl join Superboy and double team Mammoth, instead of her trying to face off against a powerful mentalist like Psiomon, but she has to at least try to save poor =*( Raven.

Radiant

First Post
doh, just saw that I could have doubled my movemnt with exra effort. Should look into my book more often...
Well, entangled now so that realization comes a bit late :(

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads