• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Teamspeak Server UP!

kotik2

First Post
Went with a new thread hoping to catch people's eye...

Our teamspeak server address is 63.210.246.202:8090
The query port is 51216, and the UDP port is 8090.

You will need a mic, and to download the teamspeak client to use the service. But we can talk to each other! Actual words! No more struggling with my ridiculously slow typing!

There is enough space for a full raid group and then some - 64 users.

Woo Hoo!

kotik2

First Post
Well, I know Kris found it, because I was talking to him earlier, but for everyone else, the site is www.goteamspeak.com.

So far interesting. Was sounding very tinny and hollow to me, futzed with my speakers a bit, will check again tomorrow.

Program is easy to use and configure. Handy key bindings, very little fuss logging in. No passwords set up as of yet, nor registration necessary. Do we want to use character names, real names, ENWorld log ins or some other notion as the "nickname" when logging in, so we know who is there?

Kareyev

First Post
Use character names. Easier for all involved. Tharno and I tried it out tonight. Worked fairly well. Had some choppiness in what i heard from him, but that might of been his snail of a computer . :p

Vaslov/Brodiaga

kotik2

First Post
Character certainly is easier for most involved. Then there is Keiro/Garos/Errand/Tipher/Takkor/Droin...

I figure everyone can figure out that Ven is me, even if I'm playing Zhev...or Ath...druid love patch or not Etayn is still retired.

kotik2

First Post
Hacked

TS server is now password protected, as it got hacked. The password is enworld.

Should it happen again, I shall have to suspect that it is someone with this password, probably a former guild member, and will change this password should it become necessary.

:(

Remove ads