• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tears for Twilight Hollow IC

Karl Green

First Post
Dra'vin Frostblood, human male ranger

Dra'vin is helpless as to many people are crowded around the small hole, nor can he see past the two already in the hole. He will ready his bow, and wait to see if either of the balls of light come out "You two have to get out of there now..."

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
List male human Rogue(Fuse)

List takes the hints, and is attempting to fend of the creatures as he backs away to the hole. "Get out Jalen, I'll try to hold them off." As soon as there is room to attempt to slide out the hole after Jalen, List will take the oppurtunity

Last edited:

Endur

First Post
With his right hand holding his powerful hand and a half sword, Zinnias reaches down with his left hand and heals Jalen of her wounds.

Jalen pulls out of the hole, with List close behind her. List took seventeen points of damage in electrical burns from the two lights.

Dra'vin shot an arrow down the hole after List left, but failed to hit one of the lights.

Tohav briefly considered throwing a fireball down the hole, then considering the speed of the two lights, chose the less explosive Magic Missile spell. He was deeply satisfied with his choice when the Glowing Light moved quickly, but failed to dodge his magical darts.

The two lights blinked out. They have vanished and the hole is dark.

The two lights didn't flee, they just winked out of existance.

Last edited:

Shenanigans

First Post
"Lesson Learned. Those things are fast. They also hurt. This day just keeps getting better and better dosn't it? Ready to go back into the hole? I really dont think we have another choice."

Karl Green

First Post
Dra’vin Frostblood, human male ranger

"How can we protect who ever goes down there some similar attacks if there are more of those glowing things? Can we be ready to attack them if they do apear? I like not this plan, but I see no other way either..."

Last edited:

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
"I'm still singed from the first go-round. None of my magic helped, and I was unable to hit either of them. I don't fancy my chances in another attempt."

And with as Charismatic a grin as possible "Anyone have a plan that doesn't involve me going in there alone first?"

Endur

First Post
Zinnias says that there was an aura of evil about the creatures, but the aura was the lesser maliceness akin to an orc or a troll. It was not the aura of evil associated with a fiend from the lower planes or a Dark Priest.

Zinnias says that although this hole in the ground and the depression may be related, the depression had a longstanding aura of ancient evil about it. The hole in ground lacks the aura of ancient evil, as if the swamp has reclaimed its once evil nature.

Karl Green

First Post
Dra'vin Frostblood, human male ranger

"Maybe we should go on... I am not sure if this is the right place..." says Dra'vin. He seems fairly nervous and scans the fog for movement, with his bow readied and an arrow nocked

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Or perhaps these things are guardians of a sort. I am not certain, but I'm not sure how to see where they might be, if they are still alive," Jalen says, her voice and expression showing concern.

Shenanigans

First Post
"I for one cant think of anything to kill those little Balls. When I hit them with my spell, they just winked out. If we kept on going into the hole, they probaly would have come back and hit us again."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads