• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Telepor-falling

Family

First Post
Nytmare said:
my group has decided to make a death-cult stomping party of eladrin.

I forsee, amidst the ensuing discussion of teleportation aided tactics, questions of what exactly you can do after teleporting

I know of a group of paladins that would like to have a word with you:
kcrgoe09.jpg

Blackeagle

First Post
Family said:
A 1st level Eldarin with 18 Str can lift a 360lb bolder then teleport it to 25ft above a foes head...ref vs squish.

Since THIS Eldarin is trained in athletics and has a 16 Dex he can make a skill check in athletics at +8 (as a free action) to reduce some of the 2d10 damage he would take.

Unless your DM is playing with the Wile E. Coyote rule, in which case the eladrin will always end up underneath the boulder when it hits the ground.

Mort_Q

First Post
Ahglock said:
Cartoons or jumping in 3.5. I loved(sarcasm) the rule that if you jumped further than your movement, you were hanging in air until your next turn where you could complete your move.

Oh come on... the General Lee stayed in the air until after the commercials ended... why not a hero? ;)

Ahglock

First Post
Mort_Q said:
Oh come on... the General Lee stayed in the air until after the commercials ended... why not a hero? ;)

The General Lee has divine power, so I might allow it for a cleric or the epic destiny demi god.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads