• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tell Us Your Best RPG Joke

kaarle30

First Post
Wishes

undefined Let me get this right "You wish for a suite of leather armor? OK, you got it, the small house is 5 inches in height, 5 inches in width and 4 inches in breadth. Hope you can fit in it LOL

darklight

First Post
I read this one, about dwarven spirit, on the net somewhere a long time ago:

A dwarf comes into a tavern and walks up to the bar. An elf comes up to him and says "I heard you dwarves hold liqour well?" "Aye!" says the dwarf. "Well, I have a wager for you. I'll wager 10 gp that you can't drink 10 pints in a row, without pause. What do you say, will you take the bet?" The dwarf thinks for a little while and says "maybe... hold on a minute" and leaves the tavern. Ten minutes later he comes back and says "I'll take your bet." The barkeep places ten pints on the bar and the dwarf proceeds to down them all, with no pause. "Hmm... looks like I lost the bet" says the elf and pays up, "but tell me, why did you go outside first?" To which the dwarf responds "well, I wasn't sure I could do it, so I had to go to the tavern across the street and try first."

darklight

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads