• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Template challenge!!!

Rpjunkie

First Post
I am creating a campaign where the evil gods have been imprisoned for 10000 years. They have just now been released and the world is in turmoil. I am asking for your help to create a +1 or +2 ECL Template that I can throw on the PC’s. The template is essentially going to be the blessed or Chosen of the good gods. The good gods have chosen the PC’s to be their champions to fight back the evil and try to put the evil gods back into their prison. IF you guys could help me out I would appreciate it. Hopefully the challenge will interest some creative responses and Templates!

RPJ

Viktyr Gehrig

First Post
Half-Celestial without wings is +3 ECL. If you shaved a +2 off of each of the stat modifiers, I think they'd make a decent +2 ECL, if you take their other abilities into account.

las

First Post
heres one for you

b]Eximus Creature[/b]
Eximus or super creatures are not common. They have increased Strength, Stamina and reaction time. They can move faster on there feet than other people of there race. They look close to what there race is but they have better built bodes and other physical since that they are not what they should be.

Creating an Eximus Creature
“Eximus” is an inherited template that can be added to any humanoid, monstrous humanoid, or giant (here after refferred to as ther base creature).It has all the base creture’s characteristics except as noted here.
Speed: The base creature’s land speed increases by 10 ft.
Special Qualities: The base creature gains Lowlight vishvision and darkvision with a range of 30 feet.. If the base creature has a superoir version of either ability, use the superior ability.
Abilities: +2 Str, +2 Con, +2 Dex
Feats: An Eximus gains the Toughness feat as a bonus feat.
Challenge Rating: Base creature’s CR +1
Level Adjustment: +2

what do you think.:D

Rpjunkie

First Post
Wow, that’s the type of stuff I’m looking for in this search. Any other people want to give it a try and see what you can come up with? I know there has to be more opinions than this. Let’s see what you got.

RPJ

Anubis

First Post
I'll present my idea using UK's CR/EL/ECL system (found here) since that system will likely be the most widely used system in the game once the Immortal's Handbook is released (not to mention the fact that it's more accurate than any other published work so far).

Blessed

"Blessed" is a template that can be added to any creature (referred to hereafter as the "base creature"). It uses all the base creature's statistics and special abilities except as noted here.

Speed: +10 ft.
Special Qualities: Fast healing 1
Abilities: Str +2, Dex +2, Con +2, Int +2, Wis +2, Cha +2
Feats: Great Fortitude, Lightning Reflexes, Iron Will

CR: +2.0 (+10 speed~+0.1, fast healing 1~+0.1, +12 ability scores~+1.2, 3 bonus feats~+0.6)

CR/ECL: +2

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads