Temple Raider's got too much freedom

Scharlata

First Post
Hi, everyone, raiding temples in the name of Olidammara!

I was double-checking the spell list for a 10th-level Temple Raider of Olidammara (from the Complete Divine, p. 67) and discovered that she got too much freedom, especially freedom of movement, which appears on the normal spell list and is added to her spell list from the Luck domain after she reaches 10th level.

I cross-checked the 3.0 PHB, but to no avail.

Has someone more information about the obvious glitch? (Or at least perhaps a nonofficial suggestion for substitution?)

Thanx in advance and kind regards

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Not a glitch.

Temple Raiders don't get the benefit of the 9th level domain spell (unless they have sufficient levels in Cleric as well)

Cheers!

Sejs

First Post
The glitch you're refering to is the duplication between class spell list and domain spells, yes? *shrug* Happens all the time with clerics.

Scharlata

First Post
Sejs said:
The glitch you're refering to is the duplication between class spell list and domain spells, yes? *shrug* Happens all the time with clerics.

You got my question right. :)

So: "*shrug*". Hmm.... Don't they look at the domains when they create their prestige classes? :(

Kind regards

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Scharlata said:
You got my question right. :)

So: "*shrug*". Hmm.... Don't they look at the domains when they create their prestige classes? :(

Kind regards

No, it's just that the Temple Raider wouldn't get the Freedom of Movement spell until 10th level by your version - rather than 7th level.

The primary benefit of the Luck domain for the Temple Raider is the granted power.

Cheers!

Remove ads