• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Temples. Tombs and Catacombs

ProFantasy

Explorer
I'm proud to announce the release of Temples, Tombs and Catacombs, the latest in our Source Maps series. The Source maps series includes historical background, images and 3.5 Edition adventure material and OGC content. A sample castle (from Source Maps: Castles!) can be seen here.

TTC includes 149 maps of twenty-five sacred sites, in CC2, png and pdf format suitable for use in any campaign. Twenty-three of these are real world sites depicted in their heyday. Twenty of the sites are fantasy, the other five form a modern horror adventure linking the sites in a mini-campaign.

TTC includes a free viewer configured for non-CC2 Pro owners, but if you own CC2 Pro, DD pro or Perspectives Pro, you'll find extra symbols, tools, templates and styles to edit or create temples.

Sites included are:
Angkor Wat
Borgund Stave Church
Christchurch Cathedral
Dwarven Treasury
Gizeh - Pyramid of Khufu
Hal-Saflieni Hypogeum
Temple of Hapshetsut
Hochdorf Burial Site
Ise Shrine
Kairouan Mosque
Lich’s Mansion
Machu Picchu
Natural Cave System
Pantheon
Parthenon
Tomb of Quin Huangdi
Tomb of Ramesses II
Reims Cathedral
First Temple of Solomon
Speyer Cathedral
Stonehenge
Teotihuacan
St Martin’s Church
Mad Wizard’s Dungeon

You can see sample images here. I've just included one, below to save bandwidth.

If you have any questions, or want to see more samples, please let me know.

Simon Rogers
ProFantasy Software Ltd

th_3dView1.jpg

Remove ads