Temporary Retirement...

Zeren

First Post
Wow...a semi-solemn occasion of wishing a friend a happy, productive hiatus turns into a romping ground where Xanto can be silly.

Very thoughtful of you guys.

Good luck, Kalli. I hope everything gets better.

Bhryn

First Post
Zeren said:
Wow...a semi-solemn occasion of wishing a friend a happy, productive hiatus turns into a romping ground where Xanto can be silly.

I would like to say, unequivocably, that he started this. :]

Enelya

First Post
Zeren said:

Perhaps this is our way to hide the pain, for we do not wish to see Kalli go.

Kallikrates

First Post
Awww...:p Don't worry about me. I did not intend for this thread to drag on like this, but it did. Bleah...Now I wonder why one of my charries are stuck online...

Enelya

First Post
Kallikrates said:
Awww...:p Don't worry about me. I did not intend for this thread to drag on like this, but it did. Bleah...Now I wonder why one of my charries are stuck online...

You can request the thread to be broken.

Kallikrates

First Post
Really? Just spontaneously looking at another thread reminds me. The past does not let go. Bleah...I need to get myself off the net for a while but I'm too addicted. Need more time to restructure. Time...the enemy of all! Yet our greatest ally...

Bhryn

First Post
Kallikrates said:
Really? Just spontaneously looking at another thread reminds me. The past does not let go. Bleah...I need to get myself off the net for a while but I'm too addicted. Need more time to restructure. Time...the enemy of all! Yet our greatest ally...

Break the internet. Give your modem/router to someone else and tell them to hide it (not only do you lack the internet, but the amusing game of hide and seek provides hours of fun...)

Enelya

First Post
Bhryn said:
Break the internet. Give your modem/router to someone else and tell them to hide it (not only do you lack the internet, but the amusing game of hide and seek provides hours of fun...)

I may have mine disconnected for awhile. Perhaps that is what you need to do.

Last edited:

Kallikrates

First Post
Well since the bill is due...I could in theory not pay it. Then it would be disconnected and I would be gone for too long. But bleah...I need to stop thinking...

Remove ads