Pathfinder 2E Terrain Toolbox for Pathfinder 2e

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
Several years ago, I published Terrain Toolbox for the first edition of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.

It's been well reviewed and remains popular, so now I'm running a Kickstarter campaign to update it and have just unlocked our stretch goal to bring in to Pathfinder 2e!

Terrain Toolbox provides 48 sample terrains you can drop into combat, like a blood mage's circle, solid clouds, and lightning pillars. Each sample terrain includes cosmetic and rules variations, giving you hundreds of possibilities. Plus the book offers advice to create your own terrain.

You can learn more about our Kickstarter here. Please let me know if you have any questions I can answer.

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
We've got less than 24 hours left on the Terrain Toolobox Kickstarter campaign, and we're getting close to another big stretch goal: updating Alternate Objectives to Pathfinder 2e.

Alternate Objectives features advice for creating encounters where you need to do more than just kill the bad guys to win. It also includes six sample encounters complete with maps and new monsters.

Remove ads